Indigo Airlines is now conducting walk-in interviews allover the country to recruit Cabin Crew.
The interviews that started on 1st of this month at Kochi will end on March 29 at Bangalore.
See the dates and locations of interview here.
Who can attend:
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
How to attend:
- Wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph, 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognised Board or University, Photocopy of Pan Card or Passport.