Air India Charters is now recruiting young unmarried men and women to fill 100 flight attendant vacanices at Air India Express, its low cost airline arm.
These are the details of vacancies:
Category Â Â Â Total number of vacancies
SC Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 15
ST Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 08
OBC Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 27
UR Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 50
TOTAL Â Â Â 100
Age limit: Between 18 and 24 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories).
Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2
Preference and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Â Applicants who have three yearsâ€™ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and
Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
- Applicants who have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid
Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
Height & weight
Height: 165 cm for male candidates and 157.5 for women.(Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas).
Weight should be in proportion to the height as per Companyâ€™s standards.
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Teeth should be even and regular. Speech should be clear without stammering or lisping.
The selection process will involve Group Dynamics test, Personality Assessment and Personal Interview.
Previous employment references will be taken in to account and there will be a pre-employment medical examination .
ToÂ download the detailed notification and to apply online, visit this page in the airlines website.