Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts:
|Post Code||Name of post||Minimum Qualification||Experience||No. of vacancies & reservation|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work
experience in executive cadre in the
field of Fire Services.
|2||Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||5 years’ work
experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods,
Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc.
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and
OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|No experience is essential.||264||107||26||72||40||19||–|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.||No experience is essential.||83||35||08||21||14||05||07 (HH)|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||No experience is essential.||08||05||–||02||01||–||01 (HH)|
The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
Abbreviations used: EWS = Economically Weaker Section, NCL = Non-Creamy Layer, HH= Hearing Impaired
1. Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:-
(i) From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
(ii) Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
2. Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020 Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of documents verification/interview.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued by time to time.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Candidates from private sector applying for the post of Managers in various disciplines should be drawing minimum CTC of Rs. 11 Lacs per annum as on cut-off date.
- Opening date for On-line Applications 15.12.2020
- Last date for On-line Application 14.01.2021
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise) Will be announced on AAI Websitewww.aai.aero
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through this link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
Application fee and mode of remittance:
- Application fees of Rs.1000 is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170. However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate. After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
Scanning of photo and signature:
- Uploading of scanned image of his/her photograph and signature should be as per the specifications given below:
- Photograph image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (not more than 3 months old).
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200×230 pixels, only.
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
- Photograph image:
- On the basis of the details furnished in application form, candidates shall be called for On-line examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for on-line examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates, shortlisted for Documents verification / Interview /Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post will be declared on AAI website only. The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- During Documents verification/Interview, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates.
- For the post of Manager (Fire Services), On-line examination will be followed by document verification, Physical Measurement& Endurance Test which includes Running, Causality Carrying, Pole Climbing, Ladder Climbing& Rope Climbing and Driving Test.
- Candidates selected for the post of Manager (Fire Services) are required to produce Light Motor Vehicle License at the time of Document Verification/ Driving Test, failing which, the candidature will not be considered. Temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted. Only those candidates, who qualify the Physical Measurement & Endurance Test and Driving Test will be allowed to appear for interview. On selection, the candidate must acquire heavy vehicle driving license within two years of induction, failure to do so will make them ineligible for promotion and to draw third annual increment onwards.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Light Motor Vehicles License is essential. Temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), On-line examination will be followed by documents verification, Voice Test and Background Verification. The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard.The candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard. On selection he/she shall also attain ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (Operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or above during the training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Roll numbers of the candidates provisionally selected for appointment will be declared on AAI website. The Offer letter will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) and Manager (Fire Services) will have to undergo training, during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) & Manager (Fire Services)shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rupees Seven Lakhs and Rupees Five Lakhs respectively to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of 03 years after completion of training. (xvi) Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of documents verification/interview, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation Letter, Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.