IndiGo, India’s largest airline, is now conducting walk-in interviews at various cities in India to recruit female cabin crew for its Airbus and ATR fleet.
- Gender, Age and Nationality: Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, aged 18 to 27 Years
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos visible in uniform.
How to appear for the interview
- Dress Code: Half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Bring these along: 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
The candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
|19-Nov-2019||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Lucknow||The Piccadily Hotel,Sec-B Bara Birwa Kanpur Road||
|21-Nov-2019||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM||Kozhikode||Pookodans International Hotel,By-Pass Road,Kondotty,Malappuram|
|29-Nov-2019||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||Bengaluru||Fortune Select JP Cosmos, Cunningham Crescent Road, Behind Sigma Mall|
|4-December-2019||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||Guwahati||Mayflower Hotel,MLN Road, Pan Bazaar||ATR|
|6-December-2019||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Kolkata||Space Circle, VIP Road, Raghunathpur, Arjunpur, Dakhin Mart KaikhaliiS||
|19-December-2019||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||Hyderabad||Radisson Blu Plaza,8-2-409, Road No. 6, Banjara Hills|
|20-December-2019||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||Visakhapatnam||Fairfield by Marriott ,KSR Prime, R&B Junction|
Candidates must apply online before appearing for the walk-in interview.
To apply, signup here.
If already signed up, login here.
Do visit the careers section of the airlines’ website before applying, for full details.