IndiGo Airlines is now conducting walk-in interviews at various locations to select cabin crew for their Airbus A320 fleet.
Locations and timings:
16-Mar-19 10AM – 1PM
InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo),Level 2, Tower C, Global Business Park, MG Road.
25-Mar-19 10AM – 1PM
Hotel: Claremont , Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Near Arjan Garh, Aya Nagar
29-Mar-19 8AM – 10AM
Hotel: Novotel,CF-11,Action Area 1C,New Town,Rajarhat
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age can apply
- Educational Qualification: 10+2
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
To attend the walk-in:
Wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
Carry a passport size photograph,10th and 12th mark sheets, photocopy of pan card, passport and a copy of updated resume.
To attend the interview, candidates should submit an online application
through this page on the airlines website.
Note: Please visit this page on the careers site of the airline for full details.