IndiGo Airlines has extended the walk-in interviews to recruit cabin crew for its Airbus A320 fleet up to November 29. (As per an earlier schedule, the walk-ins were to be concluded on October 27). The following is the schedule from October 26 to November 29.
|Siliguri||26-Oct-18||7AM – 9AM||Hotel: Lemon Tree,Cresent Tower,3rd Mile,Sevoke Road|
|Bangalore||26-Oct-18||9AM – 11AM||Hotel: Iris ,The business hotel and Spa,70, Brigade Road|
|Gurgaon(ISC)||27-Oct-18||9AM – 12PM||InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”),Level 2, Tower C, Global Business Park, MG Road|
|Guwahati||2-Nov-18||8AM – 10AM||Hotel: Kiranshree portico , Paltan Bazar, G.S Road|
|Bangalore||9-Nov-18||9AM – 11AM||Hotel: Iris ,The business hotel and Spa,70, Brigade Road|
|Delhi||10-Nov-18||9AM – 12PM||Essex Farms Pvt. Ltd 4, Aurobindo Marg|
|Gurgaon(ISC)||17-Nov-18||9AM – 12PM||InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”),Level 2, Tower C, Global Business Park, MG Road|
|Hyderabad||29-Nov-18||9AM – 11AM||Hotel: Radisson, HITEC City, Gachibowli|
Gender & Nationality
- Female, Indian nationals, with Indian Passport
- Between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
- Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Positive body language and well groomed.
To attend the walk-in-
- Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
(However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition).
- Candidate must carry a passport size photograph,10th and 12th mark sheets , photocopy of pan card, passport and a copy of updated resume.
The career’s page of the airlines’ website also has given this link to apply online, along with the walk-in notification. May be it is better to apply online too, before going for the walk-in.
And do visit the careers page of the airlines’ website for full details.