Vacancies with GoAir at Airport Services and Engineering departments

GoAir this month has invited applications to fill various openings in the Airport Services and Engineering depatments.

• Airport Services
  1. Customer Service Executive &Trainee Customer Service Executive
  2. Security Executive &Trainee Security Executive
  3. Ramp Officer &Trainee Ramp Officer
  4. Security Supervisor
  5. Assistant Manager Security
  6. Duty Manager

1. Customer Service Executive & Trainee Customer Service Executive

The positions are located at Ahmedabad, Port Blair. Educational 1ualification is 10 + 02 or equivalent. Age: 18 – 30 Years

2. Security Executive & Trainee Security Executive

Educational qualification is 12th and above (for Security executes) and Graduation for trainees. Age: 20 – 28 Years (for trainees) and 21 – 30 Years (for executives)

3. Ramp Officer & Trainee Ramp Officer
For the officer post, 2-5 years of experience is needed. Age: 25-35 years. Educational qualification is graduation. To apply as trainees, age should be 15-25 years and should be graduate

4. Security Supervisor
Age: 25-40, Education: Graduation, Experience: 4-10 years, 2+ Years as Sr. Security Executive

5. Assistant Manager Security
Education: Graduation, Age 25 – 35 Years, Experience 7 – 10 Years. Key Requirement : Basic Avsec & screener certified

6. Duty Manager
Education: Graduation, Age 28 – 35 Years, Experience From 5- 8 Years, Key Requirements: Effective Communication Skills, Expertise in interpersonal relationship, team management, typing speed/computer proficiency

• Engineering Department
  1. Aircraft Technician
  2. Technician
  3. Junior Technician
  4. Master Technician
  5. Junior Technical Officer

1. Aircraft Technician
Qualification Three-year DGCA approved AME Diploma /
Age 23 – 30 Years
Experience : 6 Months – 5 Years

2. Technician
Qualification AME DIPLOMA
Age 23 – 28 Years

3. Junior Technician
Qualification XII from any stream , AME dip.
01 YEAR OJT ON TYPE AIRCRAFT ( AIRBUS A320)
Age 18 – 25 Years

4. Master Technician
Qualification AME DIPLOMA
Age 23 – 35 Years

5. Junior Technical Officer
Qualification AME Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
Age 25 – 35 Years

To apply, new candidates will have to register here at the careers section of the airlines website.
Registered candidates can log-in here at the airlines website to apply.

Please note that the descriptions given above are not complete. Do visit the following pages at the airlines’ website to read the full details:

11 comments for “Vacancies with GoAir at Airport Services and Engineering departments

1. JUHI RATHORE
    September 20, 2018 at 7:27 am

THANK YOU AVIATION INDIA FOR ALL UPDATES.

2. February 6, 2019 at 3:38 am

Respected sir,
    My name is sajin, i did ame cource and compleeted my training, now am looking for a trainee tec vacancy

3. Vikram kumar
    April 17, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Respected sir
    My name is Vikram kumar I did and course and completed my 3 years now I am looking for ojt in any schedule airlines

4. Deep Banerjee
    May 3, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Situation wanted:

Hard working, dedicated team worker, presently working as a Lead Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with Jet Airways (I) Ltd. Actively associated with AOG handling, snag rectification, modification along with scheduled maintenance and certification of Boeing 737-700/800/900 and ATR 72-212A.
    Professional Experience
    1. July, 18, 2006 till date: Joined Jet Airways as Trainee AME,
    2. Acquired B2 License in Boeing 737-700/800/900 in 2007,
    3. Acquired B2 License in B737-400 in 2008.
    4. Acquired B2 License in ATR 72-500 in 2012.
    5. Completed differences training in ATR 72-600.
    6. Currently working as Lead AME in Jet Airways.
    7. February, 2nd, 2005 till July 17 2006: Worked with Alliance Air as Aircraft Technician in Line and Base Maintenance of ATR 42-320.
    8. 2nd August, 2002 till Feb 11, 2005: Worked as trainee at Pawan Hans Helicopters on Dauphin SA 365 N, Mesco Airlines on MI 172 Helicopter, Indian Airlines at Electrical shop and Alliance Air on ATR 42-320.

5. Girish prabhu
    May 10, 2019 at 5:46 pm

My name is Girish prabhu. I have experience of 20+

6. sandhya
    May 26, 2019 at 6:22 am

my name is sandhya i have completed my B.tech in aeronautical and 3years ame diploma course (2019) passout now i am looking forward to work as trainee when the vacancy will be floated please tell me.

7. sandhya
    May 26, 2019 at 6:26 am

respected sir,
    my name is sandha singh i have completed my B.tech in aeronautical and 3 years ame diploma course (2019) . now i am looking forward to do ojt when the vacancy will be out please tell me.

8. July 12, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Hello there,
    Thanks for the informative post on aviation services. I was searching for the same post from last few days. Thank you so much for the post. Keep up your good work.

9. Atul mall
    July 31, 2019 at 2:13 pm

My name is Atul mall
    I has completed 2 & half year of ame course… i waiting for ojt in airlines…

10. aman Mishra
    August 14, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Sir I am Aman Kumar Mishra . I am going to complete my course on December from IAE BHOPAL and I am looking for ojt so please help me

11. August 26, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Hello there,
    Thanks for the informative post on Aviation Maintenance. I was searching for the same post from last few days. Thank you so much for the post. Keep up your good work.