Air India Engineering Services Ltd(AIESL), he MRO wing of Air India has invited applications from B1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to be stationed in Sharjah, UAE.
The candidates should have sufficient current certifying experience on
- Airbus A319/A320/A321 with CFM56/V-2500/Leap1-A
- Boeing 737-700/800/900 with CFM56-7B
- 5 Year post qualification Maintenance experience and 1 Year as certifying staff. Priority would be given to person holding license without limitations.
- 50 Years as on 1-10-2018
- Should be medically fit and should not have any ailment which may impair his ability to function as AME.
Process of Selection
- Candidate would be required to appear for personal interview. Date of Interview will be intimated later to shortlisted candidates.
- Salary will be AED 18,000/PM for one type of Aircraft and AED 20,000/-PM for two type of Aircraft Certification Licence.
The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of 3 years initially and extendable for further period as per requirement of the company and the performance of the candidate.
Interested candidates may send their application in the specified format (download from here), bio-data and license copy via email to:
1) Shashank.email@example.com 2) firstname.lastname@example.org
The email subject must be: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AME at UAE
Last date to apply: On or before 09-10-2018.
More details and application form can be downloaded from here