Fake recruitment drive: 4 held for posing as Jet Airways officials

Kohima: Four people have been arrested for their involvement in fake recruitment drive at a hotel in Dimapur. According to a statement by the Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police, Dimapur, based on specific inputs, a police team raided the hotel and arrested the four.

The arrested have been identified as Saurav Mehra (23), Chaman Lal (35), Manoj Sachdeva (32) and Deepak Suri (38).

Police sources said the four posed as ‘Jet Airways’ officials were allegedly conducting interviews inside the hotel room.

They were brought to the police station and upon interrogation, the accused admitted to have been conducting fake job interviews using the name of Jet Airways.

During the raid, police also seized several appointment letters, blank appointment letters and rubber seals of Jet Airways.
02/11/15 WebIndia123

17 comments for “Fake recruitment drive: 4 held for posing as Jet Airways officials

1. December 16, 2015 at 10:31 am

Fake recruitment drives are on the rise… nice, informative post, thanks!

2. July 30, 2016 at 8:54 am

Thanks!

3. Rejaul Hoque
    July 23, 2017 at 9:37 am

Sir, mera nam Rejaul Hoque. Me kus din pehle air ticketing me liye jet airways me apply kiya tha unhone registration me liye 1750/- kiya , uske bat documents verification ke liye 5700/- liya avi offer letter chars ke liye 14900/- mang raha he. Sir, kiya Air ticketing ka prosess aisa he, kiya ye fake to nehi he ? Sir plz advice me ?

4. Abhik Mukherjee
    September 14, 2017 at 11:25 am

As per above comments … i would also like to share u that on 12th Sep i also receive a call from consultancy(JOB Recruiter).Agent Name.Alia sharma(7065869702).She tell me job offer for air ticketing in jet airways. She tell me to pay 1750 as a company registration fees.i piad it. She tell me that u have to give 3 round.1 st online test, which i cleared.then she tell me that 2nd round will be conducting tomorrow which is telephonic and it will be final round.13 sep i recvd call(Alia)Again i recvd a call on 13 sep for online test They demand me for the same reg. Fees 1750 which i have paid. She tell me there will be 3 round.1st round is online test which i have cleared.She said for 2nd round will be conducting by hr team which is telephonic round… next day. I recvd call on 13 th sep from alia…she trnsfer the call to hr name is priyal or priyanka i m not sure.which is exactly..
    However i have given my introduction and the hr said u will get to know ur result tomorrow from by ur consultant.14 sep 2017 i recvd call from alia…saying that i have been selected.but i need to pay 14900 for offer later. Then i reacted against her why i should pay dor that ..but she didnt have any reasonable answer for that .. she tell me u will get ur offer letter once u pay the amount till afternoon and then we will send u soft copy to ur email and hard copy to ur home address.I said them how i can trust you for such big amount… at last after fighting with them i said to refund my rs 5700 which i paid for document verification. I send email to them . Bloody consultant tell me i will get refund within 90 days.

Guys if u receive a call regarding this fake job offer for jet airways from any consultant…pls dont trust them as they will ask you to send money .its fake….

5. September 15, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I also got call from agency called Hire success and requested a deposit amount of Rs.2000 initially for the first round,and Rs.5900 for the second telephonic round.At last they said that I was selected and they told that in order to release the appointment letter they requested to deposit amount of Rs.12800.After depositing the amount they sent the appointment letter on the same day itself.kindly confirm me whether my appointment letter is valid or not.Thank you

6. Meiyarasan
    September 15, 2017 at 4:47 pm

I am A.Meiyarasan from Trichy,i got call from agency called hire success and they told that there is an opening for Jet airways Aircraft maintenance engineering department.Initially to attend the online test they requested me to drop an amount of Rs.2000 via paytm or through SBI Net Banking.After finishing the process,I attended the online test and the next day they informed that I cleared the online round.Next is the telephonic round and for this they requested to deposit amount of Rs.5900 to the same account or via paytm mobile no.(9350865611).I also completed the procedure and attended the telephonic round.Next day they called and informed that I cleared this round also and the appointment letter will be provided to me by today(15th of september 2017 between 4 to 5pm),and I got appointment letter at 4.25pm from the Jet Airways mail ID(jetairways1@india.com).But i dont know whether it is valid mail Id of jet airways.please check and confirm me asap.If it is a fake one,guys please be aware of this fraudsters.Thank you..

7. September 19, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Even I got offer letter for the post of admin officer on 19 sep 2017 by hiresuccess I paid 22000 and don’t know whether it is a fake or approved offer letter …pls help me out

8. Arya Vijay
    October 7, 2017 at 10:54 am

s per above comments … i would also like to share u that on 12th Sep i also receive a call from consultancy(JOB Recruiter).Agent Name Gitika(9953496718,9953495116).She told me job offer for air ticketing in jet airways. She tell me to pay 2500 as a company registration fees.i piad it. She told me that u have to give 3 round.1 st online test, which i cleared.then she tell me that 2nd round will be conducting tomorrow which is telephonic and it will be final round.13 sep i recvd call(Alia)Again i recvd a call on 13 sep for online test They demand me for the same reg. Fees 2500 which i have paid. She told me there will be 3 round.1st round is online test which i have cleared.She said for 2nd round will be conducting by hr team which is telephonic round… next day. I recvd call on .she trnsfer the call to hr name i m not sure.which is exactly..
    However i have given my introduction and the hr said u will get to know ur result tomorrow from by ur consultant.Next day i recvd call from gitika..saying that i have been selected.but i need to pay 6000 for offer later. Then i reacted against her why i should pay dor that ..but she didnt have any reasonable answer for that .. she tell me u will get ur offer letter once u pay the amount till afternoon and then we will send u soft copy to ur email and hard copy to ur home address.I said them how i can trust you for such big amount… at last after fighting with them i said to refund my rs 2500 which i paid for document verification. I send email to them . Bloody consultant tell me i will get refund within 90 days. But still i havent got it nack… its been months aftr that …

9. December 1, 2017 at 11:28 am

Guys…im also try this… But I paid 30500i loss this much of amount… They fraud company… They told to this MNC company. I provide a job with full reference… I give a lot of poof and after that they told lot of stories and… Totally refundable.. Trust me dear trust me… I’m fully trust… I loss the money… So no blame any one…

10. SOURAV JANA
    January 23, 2018 at 12:20 pm

AIRWAY WINGS PVT LTD COMPANY IS FACK YES OR NO PLEASE REPLY

11. Manoj Kumar H G
    August 10, 2018 at 3:56 am

Greetings

Hi I am Manoj Kumar from Bangalore Karnataka, a few days i have received a call and message from Jet Airways requirement department for job opportunity in Jet Airways.

Since it is from Jet Airways requirement i have believed it and payed up to 48,500 rs for job.

even though still they are expected me to pay 25,000 to get in to the training.

i have forwarded these emails that which ever i saw in the google but dint get any response from any one.

now nobody is picking call and nobody is responding to my email.

Kindly share any one email address to send all my email which i have received and where i need to contact to get back with my money.

Please advise as soon as possbile

Phone No: 9060834045/8095751151

Regards
    Manoj Kumar

12. Pavithra
    September 21, 2018 at 4:11 pm

I got call from Ms. Annika kapoor from freelancer jatin through quiker. Com. She told me about vacancy and pay the amount of rs. 2500 and for the document verification i have paid 6500.i got the offer letter from the jet airways as a head of the offer letter. Please let me know now i go forward or else it is fake.. The mail from Airportcareer@outlook.com.
    I had a appointment on nov 3 rd 2018.please confirm me it is real or fake.

13. admin
    September 27, 2018 at 10:32 am

It most probably is fake.
    Always apply directly to the airlines and never entertain people/agencies like this.

14. suraj singh
    October 27, 2018 at 5:44 am

hie..sir..i got a offer letter ny mail of jet airwaysjetairways.hr0@india.com throungh the referens of india job by mail Indiajobsaviation@india.com i payd 1800rs for india job referns id and 5800for documnt verification and 15900for document verification and 25900for security charge aftr all i got offer letter in that give joining date is 4 dec sir i dont know is fake or real sir plz..help me

15. admin
    October 27, 2018 at 10:23 am

It is obviously fake, Suraj. No organization does recruitment like this.
    Only scammers will ask you for money. You should have asked the airline before responding to mails like these.

16. Rameshwaran
    October 29, 2018 at 8:17 am

Sir I am pay online test 2000/ , pay offer letter 6800/ and pay dress code, training time given laptop pay 12800 that person email id -anju.careerjet11@outlook.com

17. admin
    November 3, 2018 at 8:03 pm

You should file a complaint with police.