Tata–Singapore airlines builds up momentum, starts hiring

With AirAsia just few days away from launching its inaugural service, another new entrant waiting in the wings to unveil its operations, Tata-Singapore Airlines is leaving no stone unturned by already starting the process of recruiting people ahead of its likely take off in September or October this year.

According to industry sources, the airline currently is in the process of hiring people in different departments encompassing pilots, cabin crew and the engineering services.
The airline has almost short-listed the probable pilots who will be flying the Airbus A320s, while the actual recruitment will happen in the month of August once the aircrafts arrive. The airline has been hiring pilots with relevant experience of flying Airbus.
The airline is expected to lease 20 Airbus A320s over the period of four years and is looking at having 5 aircraft by the end of this year. Every aircraft will have 3 sets of pilots, as per the requirement of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
Confirming the development, the airline spokesperson said that the pilots have been considered based on their relevant experience from across the industry and salaries have been offered as per the industry standards.
The airline has been using medium like social media websites – Linkedin – for identifying the probable candidates.
The airline is also adding people in other areas like security personnel, aircraft engineers and cabin crew, although it refused to divulge the total number of recruitment it is considering.
10/06/14 Yuga Chaudhari/Daily News & Analysis

44 comments for “Tata–Singapore airlines builds up momentum, starts hiring

1. ravinder kaur
    June 12, 2014 at 6:28 am

Hi
    I am Interested for base job.base officer, base manager or service trainer.

Ravinder kaur

2. ravinder kaur
    June 12, 2014 at 6:30 am

Hi
    I am Interested for base job.base officer, base manager or service trainer.
    Ravinder kaur
    9999850637

3. Tarun Kumar Mahato
    June 15, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Dear Sir,
    I have an experience in catering field and about my work experience i am attached my resume below. At present i am working in Spice jet as a Customer Service Executive . Sir, hope i will gate positive reply from your side.

CURRICULUM VITAE

NAME : TARUN KUMAR MAHATO

PRESSENT ADDRESS:PERMANENT ADDRESS:
    Anupgrahbldg, 1st floor, 2nd house, C/O- Mr. HarishcrandraMahato
    Opp: 15th cross,1st main road, Vill. :-Sahebbagan
    Maruthinagar, Venkatala, P.O. :- Samabaya pally, Bally,
    Yehalanka, BLR-560 064 Dist.:- Hawrah, Pin:- 711 305

Personal Info.
    Email :-tkmahato2005@gmail.com
    Contact No:- 09738877860 / 7204520888

Objective :Iwish to work with an organization that offers challenging and motivated atmosphere where I can prove my potential & grow while contributing positively towards achieving the organizational, goals and objectives.

POST APPLYING FOR : Commercial / Airport Service Agent

Educational Qualification :
    Academic : S.S.C Passed from C.B.S.E. Board in the year 1998.
    Technical :3yrs Diploma in Hotel Management from O.I.H.M. Rourkela in the year 2001.

Work History :
    • Done Four months Industrial Training at Citizen Hotel,.Mumbai.
    • Done Six months Industrial Training at Hotel Clarks Amer, Jaipur.
    • Worked at Hotel Park Plaza, Goa as a Captain from 23rd Oct.2000 to 31st May 2002.
    • Worked at Hotel Babylon Int. Pvt. Ltd., Raipur as a Captain from 07th Aug.2002 to 10th Sep.2003.
    • Worked at Italian Fast Food Restaurant Food Factory Babulnath, Mumbai as a Outlet Manager from 15th July 2004 to 10th May 2006.
    • Worked at LSG SKY CHEFS Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore i.e., MNC Flight Catering at KIAL Int. Airport as a Flight Supervisor from 10th March 2008 to 18th Nov 2013.
    • Presently working in SPICE JET Ltd., Bangalore KIAL, as a Customer Service Executive from 06th June 2014 to till date and worked as a Catering Assistance at catering department from 25th Nov 2013 to 05th June 2014.

PERSONAL PROFILE :

Health : Good
    Date of Birth: 06th July 1980
    Nationality: Indian
    Marital Status: Married
    Religion: Hindu
    Sex: Male

Extra CuriculumActivities :Playing Cricket , Traveling& Making new friends.

PASSPORT DETAILS:

Passport No.: G0765832
    Place of Issue: Ranchi
    Date of Issue : 02.01.2007
    Date of Expiry : 01.01.2017

(Tarun Kumar Mahato)
    Spice jet Ltd.,
    KIAL Airport,
    Devenahalli,
    BLR- 560 300.

4. Tarun Kumar Mahato
    June 15, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Dear Sir,

Whenn u going to recruite for CSE and Catering Staff.

5. Kumar Gaurav Singh
    June 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm

I want to join this airlines….

6. Kumar Gaurav Singh
    June 24, 2014 at 5:56 pm

I want to join this airlines…. So please contact me sir.. My phone no is 9007299052

7. chandan singh
    June 25, 2014 at 3:23 am

I really want to join your organizations and to be a part of yours.
    9038540571 this is my contact number please let me know..!

8. DEVI SINGH
    June 27, 2014 at 5:49 am

I m B.Tech aerospace graduate in June 2014 (80 %). Want to join this airline pls contact if required……9017527714

9. ARUN KUMAR SRIVASTYAVA
    June 30, 2014 at 7:08 am

Sir,
    I want to attach with TATA SIA airlines to share our experience in the field of engineering.
    TATA SIA airlines is the share of two country.One of them ,INDIA,
    company of the india is TATA group,this have already experienced in the field of aviation.TATA is the first man in the INDIA,who operate the aircraft in INDIA. TATA airlines is now converted as AIR INDIA BY LATE JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU.

10. Rituraj Choudhury
    June 30, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Want a cabin crew job or administrative job.
    (M)- +91 9706699077

11. JOBINDEEP SINGH
    July 1, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Graduate from International Institute Of Hotel Management affiliated with Edinburgh Napier University London. Really looking forward to work with TATA SINGAPORE Airline as a cabin crew.

12. santanu majumdar
    July 2, 2014 at 6:16 pm

I AM A CANDIDATE OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING. LAST 15 YRS AND ABOVE AERONAUTICAL EXPERINCE BACKING ME.I HAVE PASSED BAMEL(DGCA) AND DONE AIRBUS A320 TYPE TRAINING COURSE WITH CFM56-5B ENGINES FROM ATI,BENGALURU,INDIA.

13. Deepak singh
    July 2, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Dear Sir,Mam

Greeting of the day !
    I want to join your organistion and i have experience of 6 yrs in same field. i will glad to know if you give me chance to prove myself.

Best regards

Deepak singh

14. V SUMATHI
    July 3, 2014 at 10:11 am

302,3rd block,gayathre apartments,apiic colony, IDA,Jeedimetla

15. July 3, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I want to join this airline sir… please contact me on my phone no. 8882530127 or please mail me on my id gautamvinay902@yahoo.com

16. Mukul khandelwal
    July 4, 2014 at 2:08 am

I m intersd to join dis airline

17. champak lal kalita
    July 6, 2014 at 8:27 am

i am an aircraft technician..i want to join your organisation..plz give requirements.. Thank you

18. JAI KISHORE ROY
    July 6, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Sir, I am very much interested to join this airlines

19. Ravi mohan
    July 11, 2014 at 7:44 am

I have 11 years experience in maintenance operations. I would like to join this company . Thank you

20. BURHAN DILDAR PARKAR
    July 12, 2014 at 10:07 am

I want to join.. my phone no. 7208429742

21. BURHAN DILDAR PARKAR
    July 12, 2014 at 10:10 am

I am looking for an airlines job.. I did bsc in aeronautics.. my phone no. 7208429742

22. Saloni Agarwal
    July 14, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Wish to join the same

23. ranjit singh
    July 14, 2014 at 7:25 pm

aircraft maintanance technician

24. prabhat kumar tiwari
    July 16, 2014 at 6:09 am

I m interested and I want to join tata sia airline.

25. prabhat kumar tiwari
    July 16, 2014 at 6:10 am

I waana join tata sia airline in engineering department.

26. July 16, 2014 at 10:49 am

Hi my name is jeet chowdhury.
    Age -20
    phone -9007219314
    completed class 12th N.P.S.S.B school
    pursuing graduation from calcutta university B.com
    completed one year certificate course in aviation and hospitality management from kingfisher training academy
    So i am interested to joint in airasia airline industry

27. Md fahad khan
    July 17, 2014 at 4:04 am

Sir I want to join your field in maintaining or any other field plz call me this no for recruitment. 09097609827.thx

28. Rahul Jain
    July 17, 2014 at 9:53 am

Dear sir
    if u want a good and honest employee in ur company than contact me on 08744830339

29. satinder singh
    July 18, 2014 at 5:34 pm

i am intrested in this airlines and i am also mechanical engg. so i l join this airline plz contact me 9958862162

30. vaibhav
    July 19, 2014 at 10:44 am

looking job engg deptt or fligth ops deptt

31. July 21, 2014 at 6:45 am

any websites of TATA-SIA ?

32. gurpreet singh bhuttar
    July 22, 2014 at 3:03 pm

I want to join TATA SIA as Cabin Crew.Pls advice the site for the same and oblige.

33. Ashok Singh
    July 23, 2014 at 2:16 am

I have cat A&C license on Airbus A320 and willing join TATA SIA.

34. sagar bhatia
    July 23, 2014 at 7:20 am

want to know head office details of tata – singapur airlines…

35. Bhupendra Singh
    July 23, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Dear Sir,
    I am Bhupendra Singh, working at Lucknow airport at Internaional terminal for Oman Air as a CSA. I want to apply my services to TATA SIA. Please consider my request.

BHUPENDRA SINGH
    08922012637

36. REKHA
    July 25, 2014 at 12:07 am

Sirs,
    I am a fresher ENGINEERING GRADUATE, WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR AIRLINE .
    Regards.

37. jagpuran singh
    July 25, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I want to joint tata aviation at Engineering Department

38. Geetika jaggi
    July 27, 2014 at 3:46 am

Hi
    This is Geetika. i hail from ambala city. i have done hospitality travel &customer services diploma in frankfinn from chandigarh.i have done my graduation in humanities from kurukshetra university.i have an 1 year experience in study visa company. presently i am working as guest service associate in ginger hotel chandigarh. i am very much cracy about airlines i am finding job on aviation sector because i want to fly high with my dreams.

thanks&regards
    geetika jaggi mob no. (8950262616)

39. vinod pandey
    July 28, 2014 at 1:11 pm

i want to join please contact 🙂 me

40. ANIL KUMAR
    August 6, 2014 at 9:54 am

Searching for a post in engineering department either as a trainee ame or senior technician or as a technician.
    My mobine number is 9911748188

41. Hardeep Singh
    August 8, 2014 at 3:28 am

Hello
    This is hardeep Singh ,currently working with Airindia as implant trainee in engineering department ,I had completed my AME in June,2013 ,cleared paper 1,2 and 3(CT)
    I have maintenance experience on B-737,B-777,A321,A320,A319.
    Will I get chance to with the amazing TATA group ,in there tata sia airline.?

42. Gautam kumar
    August 10, 2014 at 6:34 am

Hi sir,
    I m gautam. I hail from patna. I hv done my Ame course from bharat institute of Aeronautics patna.At this time I m working in Prayag Aviation kolkata as a Juniour technician,but I want to join Tata sia airlines for my secure future.I hope that airlines give a lot of job for engg sector.i wish ur airlines plays a big role in Indian aviation.
    So,pls give me an opportunity for my best future..
    Thanks &Regards
    Gautam Kumar

43. Robin
    August 10, 2014 at 7:11 pm

If opportunity come i will work in organisation in engineering services.

44. September 22, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Any vacancies for pilots ?