Air India now conducts walk-in interview & skill test on December 3, 2018, to fill vacancies of Assistant Supervisors (FTE) in its MRO wing, the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL).
1. No of Vacancies: 12
Distribution of Vacancies:
- SC – 01
- ST- 01
- OBC- 02
- others – 08
2. Eligibility criteria
a) Educational qualification & experience
- Graduation in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after graduation) work experience in data entry/computer applications
- Graduation in IT (BCA/B.Sc. IT)
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.)
b) Age Limit
- General Category: Not above 33 yrs. as on 01.11.2018
- OBC: Not above 36 yrs. as on 01.11.2018
- SC/ST: Not above 38 yrs. as on 01.11.2018
- Ex Servicemen:
Upper age limit of 35 yrs. would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from such post plus three years.
- Candidates having minimum 05 years of experience of Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.):
Will be considered for age relaxation of maximum upto 03 years.
- All-inclusive consolidated pay of INR 19,570 per month.
4) Period of contract
- Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of 5 years based on performance and requirement of the company.
5) Walk-in/Skill test/written test details:
- The gates will open at 0930 hours and close at 1200 hours. Candidates coming after 1200 hours will not be permitted into the premises.
- Only 30 eligible candidates will be administered the SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST.Token system will be adopted to determine the 30 candidates.
- All the remaining candidates, if any, will have to submit their applications alongwith the required documents as detailed in this advertisement and the Demand Draft, if applicable. Their applications will be scrutinised and the eligible candidates will be intimated through email/sms/telephone regarding the date of their skill test/ written test for which they may appear, if they so desire.
- Outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay, if required.
6) To appear the walk-in
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in must being with them filled in Application form, in the prescribed format (page 5 of this pdf document) with all the requisite documents along with non-refundable application fee of INR 1,000 by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur. (SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this fee).
7) Date, time and venue
On December 3, 2018 from from 0930 hours to 1200 hours at
Human Resources Department,
Plot No.1, Sector 9,
Notified Area of SEZ,
(Near Khapri Railway Station),
MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108.
- The short listed candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination conducted by the Company Medical officer.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
8) Other details
- The postings will be in MRO, NAGPUR.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates reporting for the WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST and residing beyond 80 kms. of the venue for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST and not employed in any Government, SemiGovernment/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel.
Note: Please read this notification posted on the careers section of Air India, to see all the details & to download the application form.