By Jacob K Philip An incident that was hardly noticed by the national media, though it was one of the gravest of the safety incidents ever occurred at any of the Indian airports, is bound to land Jet Airways, the operator airline, in deep trouble in the coming days. The DGCA is viewing the incident very […]
- Pilot’s attempt to land despite captain’s objection led to Flydubai crash?
- The untold story of Jet Airways Flight 9W555: How an airline and its pilot nearly crashed a passenger plane with 150 people onboard
- Kozhikode airport clash: Investigation in gross violation of rules
- MH 370: Crash confirmed, the Answers to ‘How’ and ‘Why’ Still Hidden in the First Hours
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: The Plotted Path Could be All Wrong
- Flight MH370 crashed in the forests of Peninsular Malaysia ?
- Clapping & whistling onboard: If charged, Kerala Strikers can get 1 year imprisonment
- Now anyone can bid for Air India Operations site
- Now take this: An International Airport where only ATR-42 can operate
- Air India Express Flight 4422: No Aviation Rule to Charge Passengers