By Jacob K Philip Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India’s aviation regulatory body alone is responsible for the Wednesday night’s small aircraft crash at Faridabad near Delhi that Killed all 7 people on board and 3 on ground. It was by violating its own regulations that DGCA had granted permission to the single engine […]
- Pilot’s attempt to land despite captain’s objection led to Flydubai crash?
- The untold story of Jet Airways Flight 9W555: How an airline and its pilot nearly crashed a passenger plane with 150 people onboard
- Kozhikode airport clash: Investigation in gross violation of rules
- MH 370: Crash confirmed, the Answers to ‘How’ and ‘Why’ Still Hidden in the First Hours
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: The Plotted Path Could be All Wrong
- Flight MH370 crashed in the forests of Peninsular Malaysia ?
- Clapping & whistling onboard: If charged, Kerala Strikers can get 1 year imprisonment
- Now anyone can bid for Air India Operations site
- Now take this: An International Airport where only ATR-42 can operate
- Air India Express Flight 4422: No Aviation Rule to Charge Passengers