Airline Allied Services Limited (Alliance Air) , a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, is now recruiting female and male cabin crew on Fixed Term Engagement,for an initial period of five years in Northern, Eastern, and Southern Regions or at any other stations depending upon the requirement and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
Northern Region : 11 (Male 6, Female: 5)
Eastern Region : 6 (Male 3, Female 3)
Southern Region: 25 (Male: 12, Female 13)
Candidates can apply to only one of the regions .
Reservations of SC/ST/OBC/E.W.S candidates will be as per Government Directive.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 15th April 2019):
a) AGE: Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
b) MARITAL STATUS : Unmarried
c) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who are having three years Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
d) PHYSICAL STANDARDS :.
1. Height & BMI :
Female – Minimum 154.5 cms
Male — Minimum 163 cms
Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states} subject to domicile proof.
– BMI should be as per CAR issued by DGCA (click here to download)
– Formula for calculating BMI = (Weight in Kgs)/ (Height in meters X Height in meters)
(Height & BMI Chart is also available on the Website) The range of BMI as per CAR issued by DGCA is as follows :
—Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles/corrective surgery not allowed. Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted (Candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to six months of the date of eligibility criteria).
3. Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara Chart! Tokyo Medical College Chart.
4. COSMETIC APPEARANCE:
Should be well groomed with clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars/birth mark or bad case of acne and , no visible tattoo. Even and regular teeth
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English
language should be with clear understandable accent.
Fluency in Hindi and English.
(A candidate shall be deemed to have acquired working knowledge of Hindi, if he/she has passed Matriculation or an equivalent or higher examination with Hindi as one of the subjects; OR Pragya, the examination conducted under Hindi Teaching Scheme of the Central Government or when so specified by that Government in respect of any particular category of post, any lower examination under that scheme; OR Any other examination specified on that behalf by the Central Government; OR he/she declares himself/herself to have acquired such knowledge).
Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment test (GD &PAT) and Written Test at the venues decided by Airline Allied Services Limited.
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted online through this link on Air India website’s careers section.
Before applying ONLINE,please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information.
1.A valid e-mail ID
2.A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport—size Photograph (Size 10KB to 35 KB only) in JPG/JPEG format
3. A Medical Certificate from MBBS Doctor stating Height in Centimeters (cms),Weight in
Kilograms , and Body Mass Index (BMI) , Vision and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness).
The details with regard to Physical Standards Doctors name &Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form.Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in Original at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
(A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this page of the Air India website. Medical should be issued by the doctor between 27th March 2019 and 19th April 2019).
Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.Candidates,who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight,will be required to bring a Certificate from an Opthalmologist /supporting documents indicating therein the date on which ,they have undergone for lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.Such
candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
4. A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs 1500/- (Rupees one thousand and five hundred only) in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited only the required details to be filled up while filling up the application form. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD&PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates only.
5. Caste Certificate details —such as date of issuance and issuing authority .(Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment).
Candidates belonging to EWS must be in possession of Income and Assets Certificate as per proforma attached.
Those who are employed in Government /Semi Government /Public Sector Undertakings, may also apply Online.Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
Note: No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Start Date for submission of Online Applications : 27th March 2019
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 19th April 2019
Note: Please read the full & detailed notification of the airline here on their website before applying.
To appear for the GD&PAT:
• Female candidates will be required to appear for GD&PAT in ‘Saree’ and male candidates in formal attire.
• Take along photocopies of testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste, medical certificates, demand drafts and domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
• Candidates belonging to OBC category,the category certificate should be in the prescribed
format including the “Non —Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer”Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
• For the process of GD&PAT ,candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required .No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
• Candidates belonging to schedule caste/scheduled Tribe categories will not be entitled for reimbursement for appearing for the process of GD&PAT.
• In Pre —Engagement Medical Examination ,if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height,BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
Selected Candidates will be imparted training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Alliance Air fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
Bank Guarantee & Security Deposit:
Before joining training,candidates will be required to submit a Bank Guarantee from a Nationalized Bank in favour of Airline Allied services limited for an amount of Rs 1,05,000/- ( Rupees one lakh five thousand only) for a period of five years as Security Deposit. ln addition ,candidates will also be required to deposit an amount of Rs 15000/ – (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) in cash /Demand Draft towards Uniform / Training Material etc. In the case, the candidate leaves the Company before 5 years or his/her services are terminated for any reason ,the Bank Guarantee shall be invoked and the Security Deposit will be forfeited by Airline Allied Services Limited .in case of completion of 05 years Fixed Term Contract successfully ,the said Bank Guarantee will be released by Airline Allied Services Limited and the amount of Security Deposit will be refunded to the candidates . No interest will however, be payable on the Security Deposit.