Air India’s regional service subsidiary Alliance Air has invited applications from Indian nationals to fill up vacancies of Co-Pilots for their ATR 72-600 fleet.
Here are the details:
Number of vacancies
- 10 (Gen 04, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-02).
Place of postings
Term & nature of appointment
- Will be on fixed term contract basis for a period of five years, which is extendable for another five years subject to satisfactory performance.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
Technical qualifications & Certifications
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- ATR endorsement valid for a minimum of 8 months at the time of application
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Valid IR Endorsement
- Current Class-1 Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
In case the IR rating is not current or there is any other requirement for recency (eg. Renewal of IR, familiarization, base/aircraft training), the candidate will be required to pay (if selected) the cost of training for recency.
- Should be in possession of Indian Current passport. (If doesn’t have one already, proof of submission of application for the same to be attached).
Upper Age limit
- 45 years
(Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. Ex-servicemen will be given age relaxation as per the rules).
Bank guarantee for cost of training
- If selected, the candidates will also be required to give bank guarantee for the total cost of training to come online including ground training/base training cost. In case the candidate leaves the company before the completion of 5 years, the the bank guarantee will be invoked by the company.
How to apply
- Candidates should send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed format given in page 4,5 and 6 of this vacancy notification document.
Documents, copies of certificates to be attached with the application
- A recent passport size photograph (pasted on the application form)
- A Demand Draft for Rs 3000 taken in favour of Airline Allied Services Ltd, payable at Delhi. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- One set of copies of certificates in proof of:
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical qualifications
- Photo copy of updated flying logbook
- In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. OBC candidates should attach the caste certificate in the proforma meant for central government employment.
The envelope should be superscribed: “Application for the post of ATR Rated Co-Pilot“. The applications should be sent by post/speed post/courier to the following address.
Domestic Terminal-1, IGI Airport
New Delhi. PIN 110037
Applications will be received up to 30th November, 2019 OR till the vacancies are filled up, whichever is earlier. (The selection will be done in phases as per the receipt of applications).
- The candidates will be required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The cost of the simulator will be payable by the candidate. Those who qualify the SPAC will be required to appear for a personal interview.
Stipend & Salary
- If selected, during training, the candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 25,000 per month & will be paid salary as per company’s policy from the commencement of SLF.
Candidates selected will be paid an approx salary of Rs 2,11,000 per month on 70 hours of flying. In addition to above, layover allowances will also be payable.
The post carries also other benefits such as air passages in a year as per company rules, PF, gratuity etc.
Note: Applicants serving in government/semi-government/public sector undertakings should apply through proper channel.
Before applying, please read this detailed notification at the careers page of Air India.