Airline Allied Services, the company that owns Alliance Air, the regional services wing of Air India, is now recruiting Co-Pilots with ATR Rating to fill-up 69 vacancies. The appointed pilots will be based at any of the following stations:
After filling up the vacancies, a panel will also be formed for future vacancies.
Eligibility (As on August 22, 2016):
- Academic: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Age: Maximum 45 years ( Relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Technical qualifications:
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
The Technical / Licence Qualifications should be CURRENT at the time of scrutiny of application as well as at the time of joining. In case, IR Rating is not CURRENT OR there is any other associated requirement for RECENCY (e.g. Renewal of IR, Familiarization, Base/Aircraft training), and the candidate is selected, the candidate will be required to pay the cost of training for RECENCY. In addition, the Cost of Training required for the candidate to be released online as per Regulatory Requirements, shall be borne by the candidate.
Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport. (If not available , proof of submission of application to be attached).
- Differential training:
Pilots rated on ATR 42 / 72-500 will be required to do differential training for ATR 72-600 on their own. Selected candidates will be given a Letter of Intent by Alliance Air. They will be required to do the Differential Training within 04 (Four) months of issuance of the Letter of Intent. They will also be required to give Bank Guarantee for Rs. 5,000,00 for Ground Training / Base Training. The above training cost will be recovered from the salary during the period of contract. In case, the candidate leaves the Company before completion of 5 years of contract, the said Bank Guarantee will be invoked. The Company may also decide to send candidates for ATR Endorsement / Differential Training (as applicable) for which they will be required to give Bank guarantee for the entire cost of the training.
How to apply:
Send the applications in the format given in Page 6 & 7 of this document available at the Air India websites’ careers page along with a recent passport size photograph pasted on and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000 (not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
Attachments in addition to the DD and photograph:
Photocopies of certificates in support of
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates). OBC candidates will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment
Send the application to reach the below address on or before: 22nd August, 2016.
(The envelope must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot”).
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
- Psychometric Test: Which will be a Qualifying Process.
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC): Those who qualify in the Psychometric Test will be required to appear for this. The Cost of Simulator will be payable by the candidate.
- Panel formation: Candidates who qualify the SPAC, will be placed on the Panel as per merit on the basis of marks obtained by them.
For details regarding the cost of training, bank guarantee, fixed term employment agreement, indemnity bond, salary etc, please read the notification of the airline.