Jet Airways conducts walk-in interviews to recruit both male and female cabin crew at Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Mumbai. Young unmarried men and women of age between the 18 and 27 years can apply. For women, the minimum height is 157 cm and for men it is 170 cm. Should have Unblemished complexion, and good eyesight. Minimum educational qualification is HSC (10 + 2). Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Those who are presently employed as Cabin Crew with other airlines also can apply.
The dates and locations of the interview are as follows:
- June 22 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM: Lucknow (Hotel Deep palace, Deep Group of Hotels, 12/47, Cantt Road, Lucknow)
- June 22, 23, 29, 30 July 6, 7 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM: Mumbai (Kaledonia (HDIL Building) 4th Floor, off Western Express Highway. Sahar Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai)
- June 24 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM: Jaipur (Fortune park Bellacasa, 1 Ashram Marg, Tonk Road, Jaipur)
- June 26 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM: Chandigarh (The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Paras Downtome Square, Zirakpur, Chandigarh)
- June 27 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Dehradun (Graphic Era University, 566/6, Bell Road, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand)
- June 28 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM: Delhi (Essex Farms (P) Ltd., 4, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi)
Interviews at Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Kolkata also will be held soon.
For details, visit the careers section of the airline’s website. Those who are unable to addend the walk-in interview can apply online through this site.
GoAir is looking for both fresh and experienced female cabin crew. The walk-in interviews are now being conducted at various centers. The following are the date, timings and locations of the coming up interviews:
- 25 June 11:00am – 4:00pm: Mumbai (Go Airlines, C-1 Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg,Worli)
- 27 June 10:00am – 12:00pm: New Delhi (Go Airlines, Room No. 18, Terminal 1D, IGIA Palam)
- 27 June 11:00am – 4:00pm: Mumbai (Go Airlines, C-1 Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg,Worli)
The interview on 25th June at the airlines Mumbai office is only for candidates with a minimum experience of 6 months to 2 years. They should have Current/Valid SEP (Preferred Airbus A 320). Age: 19 – 28 yrs.
In the June 27th interview at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, both fresh and experienced candidates can attend. For experienced, age is 19-28. Should have current/Valid SEP (Preferred Airbus 320). Experience: 6 Months – 2 Years. For fresh candidates, age is 18 – 24 Years.
For all, H. S. C. is the minimum educational qualification. Height: Minimum 5 ft 3 inches. Weight should be in proportion to height. Clear and normal vision is needed. Should have excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.
For details, visit the careers section of the airline’s website.