Jet Airways and GoAir now recruit Cabin Crew

June 21, 2013

Jet Airways

Jet Airways conducts walk-in interviews to recruit both male and female cabin crew at Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Mumbai. Young unmarried men and women of age between the 18 and 27 years can apply. For women, the minimum height is 157 cm and for men it is 170 cm. Should have Unblemished complexion, and good eyesight. Minimum educational qualification is HSC (10 + 2). Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Those who are presently employed as Cabin Crew with other airlines also can apply.

The dates and locations of the interview are as follows:

• June 22 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM:  Lucknow (Hotel Deep palace, Deep Group of Hotels, 12/47, Cantt Road, Lucknow)
  • June 22, 23, 29, 30 July 6, 7 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM: Mumbai (Kaledonia (HDIL Building) 4th Floor, off Western Express Highway. Sahar Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai)
  • June 24 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM:    Jaipur (Fortune park Bellacasa, 1 Ashram Marg, Tonk Road, Jaipur)
  • June 26 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM:    Chandigarh (The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, Paras Downtome Square, Zirakpur, Chandigarh)
  • June 27 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM:  Dehradun (Graphic Era University, 566/6, Bell Road, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand)
  • June 28 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM: Delhi (Essex Farms (P) Ltd., 4, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi)

Interviews at Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Kolkata also will be held soon.

For details, visit the careers section of the airline’s website. Those who are unable to addend the walk-in interview can apply online through this site.

GoAir

GoAir is looking for both fresh and experienced female cabin crew. The walk-in interviews are now being conducted at various centers. The following are the date, timings and locations of the coming up interviews:

• 25 June 11:00am – 4:00pm:       Mumbai (Go Airlines, C-1 Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg,Worli)
  • 27 June 10:00am – 12:00pm:   New Delhi (Go Airlines, Room No. 18, Terminal 1D, IGIA Palam)
  • 27 June 11:00am – 4:00pm:      Mumbai (Go Airlines, C-1 Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg,Worli)

The interview on 25th June at the airlines Mumbai office is only for candidates with a minimum experience of 6 months to 2 years. They should have Current/Valid SEP (Preferred Airbus A 320). Age: 19 – 28 yrs.

In the June 27th interview at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, both fresh and experienced candidates can attend. For experienced, age is 19-28. Should have current/Valid SEP (Preferred Airbus 320). Experience: 6 Months – 2 Years.  For fresh candidates, age is 18 – 24 Years.

For all, H. S. C. is the minimum educational qualification. Height: Minimum 5 ft 3 inches.  Weight should be in proportion to height. Clear and normal vision is needed. Should have excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.

For details, visit the careers section of the airline’s website.

75 Responses to Jet Airways and GoAir now recruit Cabin Crew

1. geetanjali on January 21, 2014 at 4:13 am

my email id is
    gk165880@gmail.com

2. jyoti shaw on January 26, 2014 at 6:41 am

Looking for a cabincrew job

3. Roma on January 30, 2014 at 1:57 am

Looking for cabincrew and ground staff job

4. Diptiman Talukdar on February 1, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Looking for a cabin crew or ground staff job.

5. Jagpreet badhan on February 7, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Luking for cabin crew job ..

6. pooja jangra on February 22, 2014 at 4:23 am

lookink for you number for conformation thr interview date.

7. ALISHA DSOUZA on March 1, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Looking for a crew cabin job

8. Rahul Sawlani on March 11, 2014 at 8:31 am

i need a job in ground staff nbut when i am opening a website of jetairways no any jobs are showing in any website either is it spice ,indigo ya any other

9. krishna pandey on March 30, 2014 at 3:48 pm

hello sir, i need this job want to know when the interview will held on…..plz…cont me 8750488129

10. umar farooq on April 2, 2014 at 5:29 am

looking for cabin crew job

11. sachin gangram mungshe on April 5, 2014 at 7:46 am

ground staff and cabin crew job in mumbai

12. Atul Sharma on April 15, 2014 at 7:25 am

I am from shimla.I have done diploma from frankfinn.I was searching a job in groundstaff.I worked with ITC Hotels.If you have any vacancy please let me know.

13. Atul Sharma on April 15, 2014 at 7:26 am

my mail id is atulsharma2512@gmail.com

14. Anjali kumari sinha on April 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Vancancy in cabin crew in kolkatta

15. syed ishfaq on April 21, 2014 at 10:29 am

i am looking for a job in airlines
    i have also done the inflight management diploma

16. Bandan Mandal on May 3, 2014 at 11:02 am

looking 4 cc n ground staff.

17. Bandan Mandal on May 3, 2014 at 11:03 am

looking 4 cc n ground staff

18. Kanchan murari on May 5, 2014 at 9:32 am

I have done my post graduation and I am looking for the job in ground staff if there are some vacancies please let me know

19. Daljeetkaur on May 17, 2014 at 8:51 pm

I m looking for a job in airlines….

20. Arundhuty Roy on May 24, 2014 at 11:08 am

Hello, willing to work in Jetairways and also in Goair as a ground staff.. having an aviation. Knowledge.. as well as a good interpersonal skill. Please give a concern on it.

21. srishti on May 27, 2014 at 5:09 am

hi sir i want to apply for the cabin crew

22. Rahul Raushan on June 7, 2014 at 11:34 pm
  23. Rubina Baral on June 20, 2014 at 3:43 pm

I want to be an air hostess. ..
    I love to travel..

24. vikas chaurasia on July 1, 2014 at 11:25 am

I am from Mumbai As I am a freshefr and looking for a job in airlines I had completed my aviation course from fly high aviation academy I have full knowledge of cabin crew and ground .staff
    Eg. ( CCD,map reading,in-flight announcement,in-flight technical traning,introduction to aviation industry , basic of Arabic) plz give a concern on it .

25. Rajan singh on July 10, 2014 at 12:24 pm

hello,desire to work whole-heartedly as a cabin crew attendant, i do posses with the aviation knowledge and looking for walk in interview in KOLKATA for MALE CABIN CREW..please reply to my query..