Air Asia Cabin Crew walk-in on 23rd

June 22, 2013

Air Asia is conducting walk-in interview for Cabin Crew on 23rd June at Golden Palms Hotel & Spa Colva, Chennai, India. Registration time: 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
The airline is looking for male and female candidates of age between 20 and 35 years. Minimum educational qualification is Secondary School Certificate (SSC) ( first 10 years of Education ) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) ( next 2 years of education ). Should be fluent in English.
For female candidates, minimum height is 160 cm and maximum height is 170 cm. Dress code: business attire (ladies: knee-length skirt ONLY and full make up).Both freshers and experienced crews can walk-in. The positions are based in Chennai, India.
Documents to take along: Recent Resume, original and copies of ID proof, Passport (all pages including the blank pages)’recent coloured photograph (passport size in blue background), recent coloured full-length photograph (postcard size),Original and copies of education certificate of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) ( first 10
For details, visit this page in the careers section of the airlines website.

16 Responses to Air Asia Cabin Crew walk-in on 23rd

1. Snigdha on July 10, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Hi, i was not aware of the interview so i missed,when cn i cm 4 anoter chance.

2. jyoti on July 14, 2013 at 11:11 am

I want to join air asia.. I want become crew in air asia

3. Shyam Krishnan on July 21, 2013 at 4:57 pm

I have done aviation and hospitality management course from Kingfisher Training Academy in Pune ( Maharashtra)..I want to work as a crew for your company…..Plz let me know the upcoming interviews for cabin crew…..

Regards

Shyam Krishnan

4. swarnlata on July 27, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Dear,
    i am interested in air asia company….now i’m working with indigo but i was not aware about the interview…..so plz let me know the next interview.

5. vijay singh on September 4, 2013 at 8:51 am

Dear sir/mam
    I have done diploma in aviation from frankfinn institute of air hostess training and worked for jet airways as a cabin crew from august 2006 to July 2013. Now I like to join air Asia kindly provide me a proper information about interview.
    Thanks & regards
    Vijay singh
    9831687492/9322169602

6. Ranbirsingh on September 6, 2013 at 10:41 am

we have avination diploma in cabin crew in air line in india i wanted to joine ur airasia for this job

7. poonam kumari on September 13, 2013 at 9:19 am

i want a job as cabin crew

8. nawayim khan on October 21, 2013 at 7:39 pm

pls kindly inform me a proper information about interview

9. Mehak kaur on October 28, 2013 at 11:23 am

I want to be part of air Asia as a cabin crew. When and where can I give the interview

10. Pratibha Lama on October 31, 2013 at 10:14 am

Dear ma’am/sir,
    I am Pratibha and I am from kurseong.I am interested to work as a cabin crew with Air Asia India.I have done 1 year diploma course from Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training, apart from that I have worked around 2 years in one of the 5 star hotel at Hyderabad as a Guest Relations Executive in a front office department

Date of birth:11th March 1991
    Height:157cm
    Weight:50kg
    Vision:Normal

Regards,
    Pratibha Lama

11. Nash Luxa on November 30, 2013 at 8:27 am

Hi, I am Nash Luxa and am keen on working as cabin crew in your esteemed airline. Kindly let me know when and where will be your next interview for this position.
    Thanks.

12. sarah on February 19, 2014 at 8:42 am

kindly infrm me abt walk in iam intrestd in cabin crew

13. sadhana patel on June 21, 2014 at 5:17 am

Dear Sir/madam
    I’m sadhana patel from ahmedabad i’m intersted to join as a cabin crew pls lemme know bout any upcoming walk in interview.

14. andrew feegrade on June 22, 2014 at 11:47 am

Hi i have would like to get the interview dates for air asia in the domestic as well as the international sector.

15. candice on June 22, 2014 at 11:48 am

Hi could you please update the interview dates

16. Cyntia on July 15, 2014 at 11:56 am

Kindly inform me if any walk in interview for cabin crew in New Delhi