MoCA planning to recruit employees for Air India Express headquarters in Kochi

April 11, 2013

Mumbai: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA), Government of India is planning to initiate fresh recruitment process to major designations in the Air India Express, the low-cost arm of the Air India Ltd, following the employees’ hesitation to shift to Kochi. Shifting of the airline’s headquarters to Kochi from Mumbai can be completed only if key positions are filled, as per The New Indian Express report.
A scheme under which employees can opt a transfer to Kochi was announced a few months ago for which there was a lukewarm response. Only as few air hostesses expressed interest in it.
11/04/13 TravelBizMonitor

16 Responses to MoCA planning to recruit employees for Air India Express headquarters in Kochi

1. rakesh panjeta on April 16, 2013 at 1:44 pm

sir i had 1year exp. in aircraft maintanence.plz consider me

2. krishma on April 19, 2013 at 11:01 am

i wanna try for cabin crew….i have done one year diploma in aviation…

3. Hare Krishna on April 22, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Sir,

I have 1 yr Experience in Aircraft Maintenance. Kindly let us know where i have to send my resume or what is the process.

Hare Krishna

4. nitin on April 23, 2013 at 7:09 am

hi this sounds intresting.
    well ppl looking for cabin crew profile can email me on
    nitin@galaxyindiaconsultants.com

5. JENNY M CHERIAN on April 27, 2013 at 7:58 am

Sir,

I have 1year experience in Aircraft Maintenance. Kindly let me know where I have to send my resume or what is the process

Thanking you

JENNY M CHERIAN

6. Vishnu Vijayan on April 28, 2013 at 5:00 am

Sir,

Electronics and communication graduate with no experience having gud
    good knowledge in atc pheonetics and standard VFR IFR procedures. Well settled at Kochi. Looking forward to send resume and like to know the procedures to join AI Express.

With Regards,
    Vishnu

7. ramya on April 29, 2013 at 12:04 pm

sir I have completed diploma in airport management.plz consider me

8. ASHUTOSH PRAKASH ARYA on May 2, 2013 at 5:43 am

sir i had 06 months exp. in aircraft maintanence in avionics trade and also have Bamel ES & IS.plz consider me

9. sulochana devi J on May 6, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I completed aeronautical. kindly tell me the job opportunity.

10. Sanjay V.Trivedi on May 8, 2013 at 2:57 pm

I would like to submit my candidacy for Aircraft avionics technician.I currently hold B.A.M.E.C. in Electrical System & Radio Navigation.I am Having a paid experience of aircraft avionics technician…Please let me know If I am eligible.

Regards,
    Sanjay Trivedi
    Cell : +91-8087296210

11. yogendran.s on May 13, 2013 at 2:19 am

Sr I had completed dip.aviation .and three month experiance in cargo,and searching ground staff posting in airlines.s ir pls tel me the way to get job in ur airline.

Thanking u
    Yogendran

12. Sayyid Yemeni on May 14, 2013 at 8:21 am

I possess an MBA in Airline & Airport Management with IATA certificate and also a degree in IT.

13. pamarajuaalana on June 6, 2013 at 12:22 pm

i had completed my diploma in “TRAVELMANAGEMENT&TOURISM”.SIR which type of job ican get in your airline.ihad konledge in passport,visa,airticketing,hospitality,matters,iam intrusted to do cabin crew r ground staff job can i get this type of job in your airline

14. M.Arunkumar on June 16, 2013 at 3:16 am

Iam arunkumar from tamil nadu i completed B.E aeronautical engineering from anna university organisation under the college and i completed three month course basic aviation aviation ground staff from galaxy group of institutes kolkata mobile no. 9543724369

15. M.Arunkumar on June 16, 2013 at 3:18 am

I completed be aeronautical engineering and basic aviation ground staff course

16. Arvind Tiwari on March 25, 2014 at 3:32 pm

sir, i have experience of 2 years 2 months with basic licence light aircraft and jet engine. plz contact me……..