AirAsia To Start Hiring Cabin Crew For India Venture

March 25, 2013

AirAsia Bhd will soon start hiring cabin crew for its Indian venture, the chief executive of the Malaysian budget carrier said Monday.
The hiring will mark the start of the carrier’s strategy to operate local flights in India later this year. It will also be a huge employment boost to trained crew in India, especially from grounded Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. (532747.BY).
“We are hiring soon…India here we come,” CEO Tony Fernandes tweeted.
India’s Foreign Investment Promotion Board on March 6 approved a plan of AirAsia to start a new airline in the country in a joint venture with Tata Sons Ltd. and another local company.
The three partners will have to seek approvals from the civil aviation ministry and other authorities in India to start flying.
Under the plan, AirAsia, Southeast Asia’s largest carrier by fleet size, is to own a 49% stake in the joint venture. Tata Sons–which controls India’s diversified Tata Group–would hold a 30% stake and privately held Telestra Tradeplace Pvt. Ltd. the remaining 21%.
25/03/13 Dow Jones Newswires/Fox Business

40 Responses to AirAsia To Start Hiring Cabin Crew For India Venture

1. Pradeep Kumar Yadav on March 26, 2013 at 1:01 pm

I have completed diploma in cabin crew and airport ground staff handling. And i want an opportunity to work in the company. Thanks!

2. Aafreen Shapur Homavazir on March 29, 2013 at 6:51 am

1- Am persuading graduation from Mumbai university .
    2- Want to apply for back office in the company.
    3- Will also be suitable for a cabin attendant profile.
    4- I have good communication skills.

Would be obliged if given a chance to work with the company.
    Ph.no.09839122220

3. gaurav on March 29, 2013 at 2:00 pm

i am gracious candidate for this job

4. nikhil on March 31, 2013 at 7:32 am

what requirement for pilot job in air asia .

5. Ruban on April 2, 2013 at 5:04 am

Opted diploma in groundhandling and cabincrew. I am in aviation Industry for a year. Completed IATA with distinction. I would be glad to work with your airline. Kindly contact me at 09677699068 or mail me at ruban.artist@gmail.com . Regards Ruban. Waiting with anticipation.

6. Gaurav gupta on April 3, 2013 at 3:08 am

Successfully completed my AME coursr including OJT From Air India. Presently working in bharat aviation maint. and engg. mumbai since Jan 2012 as paid employee. so kindly requesting to consider my profile for job in your company.

7. rahul on April 4, 2013 at 7:44 am

m ready to join in dis airline wit heart n souls.

8. Chetan Naik on April 9, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I have done Bsc Aviation from Mumbai University, and done Avaition Management from Kingfisher Accademy. I am interested in Cabin Crew Job.
    waiting for reply

9. amit dwivedi on April 10, 2013 at 5:29 pm

5 yrs ex. In hosptality industry want to join your company kindly mail me ASAP

10. Sheetal Kandulna on April 15, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I have completed my aviation course.My ambition is to be a acabin crew ,I am a fressher and would like to start my career with this company. I am desperately waiting for the interviews in mumbai.

11. sagar johar on April 15, 2013 at 6:56 pm

I am an undergraduate who has done my IATA recently and am looking for a career in aviation preferably inflight crew.

12. Vinod Kumar on April 18, 2013 at 11:25 am

Looking for job got good experience in hotel industry as a customer agent.

13. sangita rajkumari on April 21, 2013 at 7:31 am

I m working In avaition industry from the last two years and I have the very much desired to work with air air asia.

14. swapnil dilip satardekar on April 29, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I have completed my cabincrew course and looking forward through it.

15. savio dominic on April 30, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Most esteemed sir,
    I am intended to offer my services for the airport and airline industry. My credentials are, I am an IA TA (airline customer service 2012) qualified candidate along with diploma in airport management, and I am doing B.sc degree In airline tourism and hospitality management and I have visited CIAL as apart of my studies. Please give a generous consideration to my application .i would very much appreciate you are giving me a chance to be interview . I would then be able to give you further details about my knowledge. I muse that it is going to help you in judging my suitability for the airport as well as airline industry I am available for an interview at any time, and should you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact me. In the meantime I thank you sincerely for taking the time to read my application, and I very much look forward to an opportunity to speak to you in more detail regarding my knowledge
    Yours sincerely.
    Savio dominic

16. sanjib kumar kharka on May 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I have done my hotel management and got experience of 5years in hospitality industry and one year in cruise ship.Want to join
    in your organization.Presently i am working in Bangalore.Please do let me know whenever you come to banglore.

17. Gaurav sharma on May 3, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I am working in avaition industry from the last one year.i realy want to join airasia.plz response me sir. Thanku

18. Aishwarya kumbhar on May 4, 2013 at 5:14 am

I am interested in becoming an air hostess..I will give 100% good reply ..

19. rubia affrose on May 5, 2013 at 7:23 pm

CURRICULUMVITAE

RUBIA AFFROSE
    aisha7703@gmail.com
    rubi_sr786@rocketmail.com

Mobile no: 7416868910,8885500625

Career Objective:

To built a career with a dynamic managed organization that will provide ample opportunities to grow and to reflect high standards of performance in any assignment given there by ensuring organization and personal growth.

Personnel Competence:

* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
    * Can quickly adapt to a new environment
    * Ambitious, Quick Learner, Hard working and result oriented.
    * Like to work in a team.
    * Passionate about work

.outgoing and friendly

Educational Qualification:

* Pursuing Graduation from OU (Nagarjuna University, Correspondence)
    * Intermediate (C.B.S.E.) from K.V. Bollarum

Professional Qualification:

* completed BTEC Higher National Certificate in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management from Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training.
    * Galileo CRS Basic and Advanced Course.
    * BBC Active English Edge Course.

Work Experience:

o Worked as GUEST RELATION EXECUTIVE with transconnect infotech august2009 to aug2011
    o Participated in Many Events like King Fisher,Samsung,Corparate Event etc.
    o Worked with trendz event management corp.as customer relation officer
    – worked with mitsubishi automobiles bms motars from sept2011 to january2012 as a showroom manager
    0 working as a bussiness management executive in IKAR INDIA.

Achievements

* Ability to handle Fidelio software (Hotel Reservations).
    * Awarded Certificate By UDAAN for Customer Interaction Project Covering Areas of Real Life Customers Interaction & Service, Leadership Training & Team Work.
    * Awarded Certificate By Jet Airways Charter Flight No. 9W8036 familiarized with In-flight Cabin Crew Operations, Airport Ground Handling Services including Check-In, Security procedure & Arrival Services.
    * Participated in Euthopia conducted by TIMES OF INDIA and won first place in Ramp walk.
    * Completed basic Swimming Course.

Personal Details:

* Date of Birth :: 06th March, 1990
    * Father Name :: Md. Chand Shah
    * Sex :: Female
    * Nationality :: Indian
    * Mother Tongue :: Hindi
    * Religion :: Muslim
    * Languages known :: English, Hindi
    * Height :: 5.6
    * Weight :: 49kgs
    * Hobbies :: Reading Novels, Travelling, Listening to music, article and poetry writing

* Address for communication :: CRPF Campus,

J.J. Nagar (Post), Secunderabad – 500087

Declaration:

I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.

(RUBIA AFFROSE)

20. pushpendra chopra on May 8, 2013 at 6:20 am

Hello Sir / Madam,
    I am working with Taj Group Of Hotels in Mumbai As a Assistant Manager Concierge.NOW I AM looking for change.please give me your E-mail ID so i can send my resume,

Regards
    Pushpendra Chopra

21. Harshad on May 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Hi,
    I am Harshad Jalgaonkar and i had completed my H.S.C &also Diploma in tourism and travel industry mgmt,from university of mumbai and i wish to become an cabin crew as i had completed my training fro same service industry and will be a confident candidate for the company so i am waiting for the reply for the cabin crew post for our airlines.
    harshadjalgaonkar@gmail.com
    8097147421

22. udayshri on May 12, 2013 at 3:00 am

i wrkd wid singapore for 1yr as a ground staff n dan wrk for kenya airways for 1yrs from cambata and currently wrkn wid emirates through TAJ SATS air catering pls its a humble requst rep me wnt 2 bcm crew

23. D. jacob joel on May 20, 2013 at 2:12 pm

CURRICULUM
    D. Jacob Joel
    djacobjoel@gmail.com

Mobile no: 9738334122,9902580523

Career Objective:

Personnel Competence:

* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
    * Can quickly adapt to a new environment
    * Ambitious, Quick Learner, Hard working and result oriented.
    * Like to work in a team.
    * Passionate about work

.outgoing and friendly

Educational Qualification:

* Pursuing Graduation from (Bangalore University, Correspondence)
    * P.U.C from Aloysius pre university college Bangalore

Professional Qualification:

* Hospitality and Travel Management from Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training.

Work Experience:

o Worked as Admin Asses tent with Wipro For the period of 10 months
    o Working as Admin Asses tent for Oracle For the period of 3 months

Achievements

* Ability to handle Fidelio software (Hotel Reservations).
    * Completed basic Swimming Course.

Personal Details:

* Hobbies :: Traveling, Listening to music

* Address for communication :: B 7/1 p&t qtrs Kavalbuyrasandra

R.T.Nagar (Post), Banglore – 32

Declaration:

(D.Jacob Joel)

24. kundan borah on May 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I am 22 yrs old, based in Assam. completed my graduation and now pursuing pg. diploma in HRM. I always wanted to be a cabin crew. I want to fly high.
    personal details are given below-

Date of Birth- 14-12-1990

Father’s name- Nirmal ch. Borah

Sex- Male

Height-5’11”

weight-56kg

Hobbies- Travelling, cooking,music

language known- English,Hindi,Assamese,Bengali

contact-09706564810

Email-kundanborah2013@gmail.com

25. Ayesha Khan on May 22, 2013 at 11:44 am

Hi I am looking for a job as a cabin crew. I have a pleasant personality with good looks and ability to speak well in Hindi and English. I have cleared my HSC and now currently looking to work as an air hostess…Thx.

26. prathamesh on May 25, 2013 at 7:41 am

Hello sir ,
    my self prathamesh i had being completed my graduation and i have done diploma in airline management . its my dream to become an cabin crew. i am desperately waiting for an interview so its an request to reply for cabin crew job as soon as i love to work with air asia

27. ruby vaneri on May 28, 2013 at 10:06 am

hi this is ruby here i m 21 yrs old as per my qualification i hav completed H.S.C from st andrews collage and as per my experiance concenred i hav workes with livwel avaiton reprecnting singapore airline as a ground staff for last 7 month. i wand to build my career as cabin crew in ur upcuming airine i look forwad for a better response your faithflly ruby vaneri

28. chetak.s.p on June 9, 2013 at 9:23 am

hai, iam completed AME course from kerala. now iam doing csa post for Ai sats. i want ne join as operations in ur company. if any chance to attend the intrvw,plz let me know

29. mubashir on June 9, 2013 at 9:28 am

iam working for philippines airlines in ai sats, delhi… i want to get a job from ur airline company as css or crew!!! if i can attend ur intrvw plz inform me………

30. vivek kale on June 9, 2013 at 3:33 pm

VIVEK DATTATRAY KALE.

ADDRESS : Near Railway Quarters,
    7/200, Kranti Nagar,
    Kurla (E), Mumbai : 400024.

CONTACT S : (Mob) : 9821173243
    Email : siddesh87_87@yahoo.co.in

GENDER : Male.

CAREER OBJECTIVE : To do things in life with responsibility, create a niche with
    performance & generating result through teamwork, trust & enthusiasm.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

LEVEL

YEAR OF PASSING BOARD / UNIVERSITY MAJOR SUBJECT CLASS
    T.Y.B.COM MARCH
    2011 MUMBAI COMMERCE SECOND
    H.S.C. FEB
    2005 MAHARASHTRA COMMERCE FIRST
    S.S.C MARCH
    2003 MAHARASHTRA – SECOND

PROFESSIONAL
    QUALIFICATION
    • Diploma in Aviation & Hospitality Management
    from Air Hostess Academy – Dadar, (Mumbai)

• Certified Training Program Completed.
    • Swimming ( From Micky Mehta 360 Pool Crunch)
    • First Aid (St. John Ambulance Association – RED CROSS )
    • Galileo/Amadeus (Central Reservation System).
    • Fidelio – (Property Management System used by many hotels worldwide).

COMPUTER Basic Computer Knowledge.
    LITERACY :
    WORK EXPERIENCE :
    ORGANISATION DURATION
    POST
    RESPONSIBILITY
    G.V.K Airport (C.S.I.A.) Mumbai.
    1 Month.
    IT Training Passenger Relations Officer. Passenger Handling.
    Hotel Marine Plaza

6 Months. Room Service Food And Beverage Service.
    Ritz Hotel

7 Months. Front Office Assistance/ Telephone Operator. Guest Handling.
    Spicejet Airlines
    30th July 2012 To Till Date. Trainee Customer Security Executive. Passenger Handling

PERSONAL DETAIL:

Father’s Name Dattatray D.Kale.

Passport No H0808346 (18/09/2008 – 17/09/2018)

Date Of Birth 3rd September 1987.

Height 173.Cm

Weight 59 kg

Vision Normal.

Marital Status Unmarried.

Nationality Indian.

LANGUAGES : English, Hindi & Marathi.

HOBBIES : Listening to Music, Drawing.

REFERENCE : Reference would be provided on request.

I confirm the above particulars are true in all aspects by the best of my knowledge.

Date. 06/06/2013 Yours Faithfully.
    Place. Mumbai. Vivek Kale.

31. surbhi jain on June 10, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Hello,surbhi this site I have completed my aviation training from frankfinn institute Indore.and I think its a good opportunity to start my career with ur company….

32. DISHA CHOGLE on June 14, 2013 at 8:12 am

hieee i have completed ma hsc nd nw in last year of bcom degree. i have worked as a ground staff for emirates airlines under livewell aviation services pvt ltd for 1 year. hope to come across your reply for cabin crew job in air asia…thank you…

33. Manish Kumar on June 20, 2013 at 3:55 pm

hello,
    I Have completed my B.Sc in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from IHM Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bhubaneshwar. I want to join Cabin Crew in Airlines. My Height Is- 5″11′ and Weight is- 68 KG. My complextion is fair. No scars in my Body or face or No Tattoo.

34. Abhijit Adhangale on June 26, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Work Experience:

 Currently working with CELEBI NAS AIRPORT INDIA PVT . LTD
     Working as a PASSANGER SERVICE AGENT with LUFTHANSA GERMAN AIRLINE at Mumbai International Airport.

Academic Education Qualification:

 Passed H.S.C. from Mangaon Junior College,Mangaon Maharashtra in the Year 2010.
     Passed S.S.C. from Shraddha English Medium School Mangaon Maharashtra in the
    Year 2008.

Professional Qualification:

 Completed Post Diploma Course from Frankfinn Institute.
     Course Name: Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management (AHTM).

35. Gong Rongmei on June 29, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Hello……
    I think i have that personality for cabin crew and I would like to explore it to bring a good benefits to the organization.
    Hope someone will contact me soon.
    This is my cell phone no:- 9880791335

36. maimoona fatima on July 5, 2013 at 12:12 pm

hello sir i like to be a cabin crew .even i done diploma in cabin crew and i am working in the hyderabad airport with a fortune express company in marketing .but i want to be a cabin crew it my dream and i want to full fill my dream .hope your company help me to reach my goal

37. maimoona fatima on July 5, 2013 at 12:14 pm

my email address is maimoonafatima93@gmail.com

38. shafiq abdul rahman on September 25, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Helooo now am working in air india (neha) in delhi igi airport..pls gave me a interview of air asia

39. Nikhil kumar on September 28, 2013 at 11:46 am

I have 5 month experience in Hotel industry as a front office executive. After that I am running my own restaurant. I want to work with Air Asia. If you have any vacancies please let me know. Thank you.

40. shelton corrie on May 18, 2014 at 8:26 pm

i hav cleared my hsc looking out to join in for cabin crew for any airlines…i got wat it requires…so kindly help me out