AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

March 29, 2013

New Delhi: Air Asia has started hiring for its India operations which is expected to start flying later this year. Air Asia has advertised on its website about the upcoming-walk-in interviews for cabin crew in India.
However, Aziz Laikar, a spokesman for AirAsia, said the airline is in the “midst of finalising the plan” for the hiring of pilots and other employees. He said the details would be revealed as soon as a hiring plan is decided upon.
AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes recently said, the new airline would be based in Chennai, and in the initial phase would concentrate on destinations in south India, and also on providing connectivity to small towns. The airline would start with a fleet size of 3-4 planes and stick with the fleet of 180-seater A 320s. He had tweeted earlier in March that the company has selected a chief executive for the Indian operations.
28/03/13 Disha Kanwar/Business Standard

164 Responses to AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

1. jitender Singh Rawat on June 16, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Myself Jitender Singh Rawat presently working with Indian Airlines as Security Agent (Supervisor) from last 2 years. My Mobile no. Is 9990111577 in case of any vacancy with your organisation kindly call me back.

2. kamal on June 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Kamal wadhwa having 6 years of extensive experience in recruitment. Looking for good opportunity. Can join soon.

Regards,

Kamal wadhwa
    9911331082

3. Ankit Site on June 18, 2014 at 4:02 am

I am fresh cpl hoder’want’s as a pilot in air asia

4. kaushik bose on June 19, 2014 at 4:33 am

I am working as ground staff in airindia sats (ground handeling companey) for 3years .I am looking for beter carrier and opertunity for future, so you have any interviews in yours companey let me now.

5. rahul sinha on June 19, 2014 at 10:07 am

I have comleted my a.m.e from lucknow and b.com from meerut. now I am looking for a job in ground handling or operations.. if there is any vacancy in air asia.. plz let me know..thanks.. rahul sinha.

6. Asem Mondal on June 21, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Sir,
    I am working Neha aviation management pvt.Ltd for customer service agent from 1 year to presents. Airline name Air India,I know that checking,boarding,clearens,custom clear and etc.so sir requested tahat any further information send to my email id.
    Thanks& Regards,
    Asem Mondal

7. Subrata Chakrabarti on June 26, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Respected Sir,
    I am eagerly looking for a job in your esteemed airline. I place below my resume for your kind and sympathetic consideration.
    Thanking you and with warm regards,
    Yours truly,
    Subrata Chakrabarti.

Resume of Subrata Chakrabarti

Name : Subrata Chakrabarti.

Address : E.B. 11, Baguihati Main Road,
    P.O. Deshbandhu Nagar,
    Kolkata 700059.

Tel Nos : 2576 1007 / 2576 9029 / 9830071665.

Educational
    Qualification ; Graduate from the university of Calcutta.

Work
    Experience : 1) Have flown as Cabin crew in Indian Airlines for about 38 years starting from Dc3 to Dc4, Fokker Friendship – 27,Viscounts, HS-748, Caravelle, B.A.111, Boeing 737 different series, Airbus 300(200 & 400 versions), & Airbus 320 aircrafts, for approximately fifty thousand hours.
    Retired from Indian Airline as the Deputy Manager ( I.F.S ), the highest flying cadre as a Cabin Crew. Had performed Office Jobs as a Manager Cabin Crew in Indian
    Airlines to look after Administration, Discipline, Customer Complaints, Crew Duty Rostering etc

2) Have served Camellia Institute of Aviation as the Faculty In charge, of the entire cabin crew, ground handling etc courses from its inception till they have
    discontinued with the course. The total tenure in Camellia is about three and half years.

3) Have served Sky Air Academy, an authorized training centre(ATC) of International Air Transport Organization(IATA), Montreal, as a faculty since 2010 till date.

Thanking You in anticipation. May God Bless You, Your Family, and Your
    Endeavors.

Yours Sincerely,

Subrata Chakrabarti

8. naresh sharma on June 27, 2014 at 6:32 am

heloo s
    i am naresh sharma i’m 21 yr old i’m frm haryana nd
    i’m looking for job in airlines nd I m nterest to
    do start my career wd air asia I want to do
    work on ground staff and csa so kindly contact me .
    this is my c.no-9802180080

9. sudhakar ysdav on July 6, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Hello sir!
    I’m sudhakar i’m 24 yr old i’m frm New Delhi nd i’m looking for job in airlines nd I really love to do start my career witir air asia I want to do work on ground staff so kindly contact me .
    this is my c.no 9015833710 – See more at:

10. priya Dwivedi on July 7, 2014 at 9:12 pm

hii Ths is priya m working with bwfs as a ground staff (sn.csa) at i.g.i airport delhi ,if there is any interview thn m also want to be join airasia.thanking u

11. manimala Laikhuram on July 16, 2014 at 5:06 am

Hi I am a BA graduate from pune university . I have worked as a CSA n process trainer in BPO International sector for 5 yrs. I m very interested to work as ground staff or CSA in any airline. Mani

12. Nimesh Madam Das on July 18, 2014 at 6:26 am

Hello sir,
    I am Nimesh Madam Das.I’m from kochi.I am a b.tech graduate and would love to start my career as a part of such a reputed airlines.If there are openings for ground staff please let us know.My contact no.:09048416719

13. Nithin S on July 25, 2014 at 12:45 pm

hi sir

I’m Nithin S i’m frm bangalore nd i’m looking for job in airlines nd I really love to do start my career witir air asia I want to do work on ground staff , as i have an exp of around 3yrs 3 months in cargo industries so kindly contact me . – +919986151308
    mail id nithinbennybeth@gmail.com

14. varsha on July 26, 2014 at 4:44 am

Hello sir

I am Varsha Biradar i am from hyderabad and i have done PGDM and i am looking for a job in air asia as cabin crew or csa .so kindly contact me
    this is my no-8297824454