AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

March 29, 2013

New Delhi: Air Asia has started hiring for its India operations which is expected to start flying later this year. Air Asia has advertised on its website about the upcoming-walk-in interviews for cabin crew in India.
However, Aziz Laikar, a spokesman for AirAsia, said the airline is in the “midst of finalising the plan” for the hiring of pilots and other employees. He said the details would be revealed as soon as a hiring plan is decided upon.
AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes recently said, the new airline would be based in Chennai, and in the initial phase would concentrate on destinations in south India, and also on providing connectivity to small towns. The airline would start with a fleet size of 3-4 planes and stick with the fleet of 180-seater A 320s. He had tweeted earlier in March that the company has selected a chief executive for the Indian operations.
28/03/13 Disha Kanwar/Business Standard

106 Responses to AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

1. sabaries on January 31, 2014 at 5:45 am

I FINISH AME IN COIMBATORE AND NOW AM WORKING AS ASST.FLIGHT OFFICER IN AIR INDIA OPERATION, SECTION IN NEW DELHI , I HAVE MY BAMAL AND HAVING 06 MONTH EXP IN B-777-400 AND 300 AIRCRAFT , AND NOW AM IN MANUAL SECTION, UPDATING ALL ON BOARD MANUAL FOR B-787 , 777-400 AND 300 , IF ANY INTERVIEW PLEASE LET ME KNW WANT TO BE PART OF AIRASIA

2. Sumit Saini on February 24, 2014 at 6:10 am

I am Sumit from Delhi
    I am doing my third year Bcom from Delhi University
    n looking for a job as Ground Staff or CSA
    If there is any interview then kindly reply to me.
    Thanks
    Sumit Saini
    9654110753
    sumit017@hotmail.com

3. Sherly M A on March 22, 2014 at 7:06 pm

I am sherly from Chennai.., working fr Jet Airways past two years… Looking for a job as customer service.. If thr is any interview kindly reply me..
    Thanks.,
    Sherly M A
    Ph no. 09952948032

4. R.Shiva kumar on March 24, 2014 at 8:16 am

HI
    Im shiva Kumar from Delhi nd
    I’m working as a csa in AIRINDIA sats
    Im persuing my graduation in BA 3rd year
    from allagappa university.
    nd I’m looking for a job change nd intrested to work with airasia …
    mb no 9650166450

5. cynthiya on March 29, 2014 at 8:14 am

hi I’m cynthiya from tamilnadu . right now I completed advanced diploma in airport & airlines management . I’m seeking groundstaff jobs in airline industry . If there is any vacancy pls contact me
    R.Cynthiya
    9597503389

6. Ramnath Prasanth Menon on March 30, 2014 at 6:15 am

I was working with IndiGo Pune Airport for 3 and a half years as Ramp staff and also was Load And Trim officer. I was training new candidate for Ramp Safety. I stay in Pune since 9 years looking for a job as a Ground staff with senior position and will give me 100% to the organisation. Please let me know if any interviews for Air Asia ready to relocate.

Achivements:
    1) Ramp SME (Subject Matter Expert).
    2) Marshller