AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

March 29, 2013

New Delhi: Air Asia has started hiring for its India operations which is expected to start flying later this year. Air Asia has advertised on its website about the upcoming-walk-in interviews for cabin crew in India.
However, Aziz Laikar, a spokesman for AirAsia, said the airline is in the “midst of finalising the plan” for the hiring of pilots and other employees. He said the details would be revealed as soon as a hiring plan is decided upon.
AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes recently said, the new airline would be based in Chennai, and in the initial phase would concentrate on destinations in south India, and also on providing connectivity to small towns. The airline would start with a fleet size of 3-4 planes and stick with the fleet of 180-seater A 320s. He had tweeted earlier in March that the company has selected a chief executive for the Indian operations.
28/03/13 Disha Kanwar/Business Standard

224 Responses to AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

1. Ankit Chauhan on June 12, 2016 at 11:13 am

sir, I’m looking for apprenticeship in air asia.. m have done my AME (AIRCRAFT MAINTENENCE ENGINEER ) COurse from Delhi flying club ,New delhi
    plz let me inform if there is any vacancy of procedure for application or how to apply .. here is my email id sir…
    cN no -7834999822

2. SAGAR JS on July 28, 2016 at 4:16 pm

3. Dana Tant on July 30, 2016 at 9:16 am

4. Hemashish Roy on August 5, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Dear Sir,

Forwarding the Resume, request please go through it Once. .

Being in Delex Cargo just Cleared Cat-6, Cat-7, Basic Cargo, Ramp Safety n ALL.
    Mentioned in my Attached Profile..

Mam, I have been a part of Aviation Since 12 Years at Bagdogra Airport and IT (H.P) in Wipro for 3 Yrs, can assure you always will make you Proud of.

Aviation Details: Jet Airways- 08 Yrs, Customer Service. Spice Jet- 03 Yrs, Cargo. Go Air- 01 Yrs, Cargo.

Will appreciate any response Mam.

5. ANISUR RAHMAN CHOUDHURY on August 11, 2016 at 11:55 am

i m Anisur RAHMAN I’m looking for apprenticeship in air asia.. m have done my B.A
    cN no -78349998

6. Hemashish Roy on December 22, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Please do not Publish my Email…

7. Nirban Das on February 3, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am approx 12 years experience in Airport Services. I am a load controller also. Looking for a better opportunity.

8. Nirban Das on February 3, 2017 at 3:54 pm

My email id is, kindly mail me the mail address so that I can send you my updated CV.

9. PAUL BASUMATARY on June 16, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Dear sir/mam
    I am looking for job at manager level at your airlines as I have more than five years experience in a reputed airline. Starting from roaster making, training ,schedule making of aircrafts, staff monitoring, handling passenger queries and running the whole show for my team on daily basis..

10. Manish singh on July 23, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I am looking for aircraft technician job in Air Asia so please let me know when the recruitment starts. My email id –

11. parvej alam on July 28, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Dear sir ,mam
    I am searching job for airlines industry
    Please guide me how to get this job

12. Delvina Shaju on August 14, 2017 at 8:35 am

Respected Sir / Madam,
    Myself Delvina Shaju from kerala.I am interested to work in your airline as a ground staff. I completed BBA In aviation management and I got 15 days training from Trichy International Airport.kindly send me more information about interviews and all.

13. akram hussain on August 22, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Respected Sir/Mam,
    This is to inform you that I Akram Hussain, has completed my OJT from International Aircraft Sales Private Ltd. (IASPL), Bhopal an would like to apply for apprenticeship program in your company. I have cleared Module 3, 6, 9 & 10 respectively till date.
    Thus, I would kindly request you to inform me ahead for the apprenticeship program, my CV is attached here below for your kind reference.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

14. Kunal Saxena on August 23, 2017 at 9:08 am

Respected Sir/Mam
    Myself Kunal Saxena from Delhi
    have done my graduation from D.U in travel and tourism stream
    I have a good experience of customer service as I was working with indigo earlier as Customer Service Exe.
    I am looking for cabin crew post in AirAsia as I have my friends working over there.
    let me knw about any of he interview so that I can move forward with such a good company

15. Balai mahanta on August 23, 2017 at 11:17 am

My name is balai mahanta,i done my b.a from gour banga experienced in SBI emai chat process.if you have any vaceny so please inform me through emai or call.
    My emai id is, or contact number is,8512956108

16. Hemavathy Reddy on August 26, 2017 at 7:25 am

Hello, I am Hemavathy Reddy from chennai. Interested to be a cabin crew. I completed my diploma in aviation. I am a fresher. So kindly revert me back regarding applying procedures in India.

17. Pranit lanjewar on October 15, 2017 at 5:00 am

Hello, I am pranit lanjewar from Nagpur (MH). I have done an internship at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar international airport Nagpur. Currently, I am pursuing the degree of BBA in aviation, tourism and hospitality management(2NDyear). I am have been looking for one of the best low-cost carriers in the world and I know that Air Aisa is the best low-cost carrier. I would love to be a part of team air Asia. THANK YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD

18. piyush kumar on November 23, 2017 at 7:23 am

hi , i am piyush kumar , i have done my graduation from delhi univerisity,. presently i am working with airindia-sats as a senior customer service agent from last 7 years. i willing to work with airasia . if there is any interview with your organisation please informe me….thanks & regards piyush kumar con-9540236575

19. Devki on December 9, 2017 at 2:02 am

Hi.. I am Devki from Delhi. I want to be a cabin crew in your airline as it is one of best low cost carrier airline. I am a fresher. Kindly let me know when you are taking interviews in India.

20. RAJEEV CHHETRI on December 13, 2017 at 7:14 am

Dear Sir / Mam ..

As per my several years experience, in Aviation as a Sr. Customer Service Executive on Airport Services / Flight Operation / Reservation Ticketing / Check -in Counter / RAMP Operation / Surveillance in Boarding Gate. And as per my lots of achievements awards, please kindly asked to send details to employee after that kindly check all experience as well training records after that please give me placements to contribute my previous experience to upcoming opportunity company with lots of general experience.

Rajeev Chhetri

21. RAHUL S on January 4, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Dear Sir/ Mam,
    My Name is RAHUL. S and Iam working in Calicut International Airport as CSA. Iam looking for to be a part of Air Asia team, when the company need requirement please kindly consider me.

22. Vishal on January 22, 2018 at 4:36 am

Sir I got a msg with link of AirAsia interview PDF and asking for 9600/Rs as deposit which will be refundable so please tell me it’s original or fake

23. ksseshagiri rao on January 23, 2018 at 10:35 am

I am applying admn / hr ground staff / purchase /scm / accounts

logistics deptsIam MBA and law from Andhra university

thanking you sir / madam
    ksseshagiri rao e
    mobile ; 9885689780

24. ANAND PARTHASARATHY on January 23, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Dear Sir/Mam,
    This is Anand Parthasarathy i have major experience with Passenger services and working in bangalore with ground handling seeking to apply with Air Asia. I have very good exposure into domestic and international operations and major into baggage services and cargo.