AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

March 29, 2013

New Delhi: Air Asia has started hiring for its India operations which is expected to start flying later this year. Air Asia has advertised on its website about the upcoming-walk-in interviews for cabin crew in India.
However, Aziz Laikar, a spokesman for AirAsia, said the airline is in the “midst of finalising the plan” for the hiring of pilots and other employees. He said the details would be revealed as soon as a hiring plan is decided upon.
AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes recently said, the new airline would be based in Chennai, and in the initial phase would concentrate on destinations in south India, and also on providing connectivity to small towns. The airline would start with a fleet size of 3-4 planes and stick with the fleet of 180-seater A 320s. He had tweeted earlier in March that the company has selected a chief executive for the Indian operations.
28/03/13 Disha Kanwar/Business Standard

216 Responses to AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

1. Ankit Chauhan on June 12, 2016 at 11:13 am

sir, I’m looking for apprenticeship in air asia.. m have done my AME (AIRCRAFT MAINTENENCE ENGINEER ) COurse from Delhi flying club ,New delhi
    plz let me inform if there is any vacancy of procedure for application or how to apply .. here is my email id sir…
    email- ankitchauhannv@gmail.com
    cN no -7834999822

2. SAGAR JS on July 28, 2016 at 4:16 pm

IAM INTERESTED TO WORK AS TICKETING,RESERVATION AND BAGGAGE SECTION

3. Dana Tant on July 30, 2016 at 9:16 am

Thanks!

4. Hemashish Roy on August 5, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Dear Sir,

Forwarding the Resume, request please go through it Once. .

Being in Delex Cargo just Cleared Cat-6, Cat-7, Basic Cargo, Ramp Safety n ALL.
    Mentioned in my Attached Profile..

Mam, I have been a part of Aviation Since 12 Years at Bagdogra Airport and IT (H.P) in Wipro for 3 Yrs, can assure you always will make you Proud of.

Aviation Details: Jet Airways- 08 Yrs, Customer Service. Spice Jet- 03 Yrs, Cargo. Go Air- 01 Yrs, Cargo.

Will appreciate any response Mam.

Respectfully,
    Hemashish
    9681329732

5. ANISUR RAHMAN CHOUDHURY on August 11, 2016 at 11:55 am

sir,
    i m Anisur RAHMAN I’m looking for apprenticeship in air asia.. m have done my B.A
    email- ankitchauhannv@gmail.com
    cN no -78349998

6. Hemashish Roy on December 22, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Please do not Publish my Email…

7. Nirban Das on February 3, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am approx 12 years experience in Airport Services. I am a load controller also. Looking for a better opportunity.

8. Nirban Das on February 3, 2017 at 3:54 pm

My email id is dnirban79@gmail.com, kindly mail me the mail address so that I can send you my updated CV.

9. PAUL BASUMATARY on June 16, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Dear sir/mam
    I am looking for job at manager level at your airlines as I have more than five years experience in a reputed airline. Starting from roaster making, training ,schedule making of aircrafts, staff monitoring, handling passenger queries and running the whole show for my team on daily basis..

Regards
    PAUL BASUMATARY

10. Manish singh on July 23, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Sir,
    I am looking for aircraft technician job in Air Asia so please let me know when the recruitment starts. My email id – manishbsingh09@gmail.com

11. parvej alam on July 28, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Dear sir ,mam
    I am searching job for airlines industry
    Please guide me how to get this job

Mail.parvejalamatif@gmail.com

Thanks

12. Delvina Shaju on August 14, 2017 at 8:35 am

Respected Sir / Madam,
    Myself Delvina Shaju from kerala.I am interested to work in your airline as a ground staff. I completed BBA In aviation management and I got 15 days training from Trichy International Airport.kindly send me more information about interviews and all.
    Faithfully
    Delvina.

13. akram hussain on August 22, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Respected Sir/Mam,
    This is to inform you that I Akram Hussain, has completed my OJT from International Aircraft Sales Private Ltd. (IASPL), Bhopal an would like to apply for apprenticeship program in your company. I have cleared Module 3, 6, 9 & 10 respectively till date.
    Thus, I would kindly request you to inform me ahead for the apprenticeship program, my CV is attached here below for your kind reference.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
    AKRAM HUSSAIN
    7389221938

email-akramballia786@gmail.com

14. Kunal Saxena on August 23, 2017 at 9:08 am

Respected Sir/Mam
    Myself Kunal Saxena from Delhi
    have done my graduation from D.U in travel and tourism stream
    I have a good experience of customer service as I was working with indigo earlier as Customer Service Exe.
    I am looking for cabin crew post in AirAsia as I have my friends working over there.
    let me knw about any of he interview so that I can move forward with such a good company

Thanks

15. Balai mahanta on August 23, 2017 at 11:17 am

My name is balai mahanta,i done my b.a from gour banga university.im experienced in SBI emai chat process.if you have any vaceny so please inform me through emai or call.
    My emai id is,rahulmahanta770@gmail.com or contact number is,8512956108

16. Hemavathy Reddy on August 26, 2017 at 7:25 am

Hello, I am Hemavathy Reddy from chennai. Interested to be a cabin crew. I completed my diploma in aviation. I am a fresher. So kindly revert me back regarding applying procedures in India.