AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

March 29, 2013

New Delhi: Air Asia has started hiring for its India operations which is expected to start flying later this year. Air Asia has advertised on its website about the upcoming-walk-in interviews for cabin crew in India.
However, Aziz Laikar, a spokesman for AirAsia, said the airline is in the “midst of finalising the plan” for the hiring of pilots and other employees. He said the details would be revealed as soon as a hiring plan is decided upon.
AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes recently said, the new airline would be based in Chennai, and in the initial phase would concentrate on destinations in south India, and also on providing connectivity to small towns. The airline would start with a fleet size of 3-4 planes and stick with the fleet of 180-seater A 320s. He had tweeted earlier in March that the company has selected a chief executive for the Indian operations.
28/03/13 Disha Kanwar/Business Standard

126 Responses to AirAsia starts hiring for its India operations

1. sabaries on January 31, 2014 at 5:45 am

I FINISH AME IN COIMBATORE AND NOW AM WORKING AS ASST.FLIGHT OFFICER IN AIR INDIA OPERATION, SECTION IN NEW DELHI , I HAVE MY BAMAL AND HAVING 06 MONTH EXP IN B-777-400 AND 300 AIRCRAFT , AND NOW AM IN MANUAL SECTION, UPDATING ALL ON BOARD MANUAL FOR B-787 , 777-400 AND 300 , IF ANY INTERVIEW PLEASE LET ME KNW WANT TO BE PART OF AIRASIA

2. Sumit Saini on February 24, 2014 at 6:10 am

I am Sumit from Delhi
    I am doing my third year Bcom from Delhi University
    n looking for a job as Ground Staff or CSA
    If there is any interview then kindly reply to me.
    Thanks
    Sumit Saini
    9654110753
    sumit017@hotmail.com

3. cathrena ronpharpi on March 16, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Sir, I would love to work with your organization and see myself growing my carreer. I am vry much interested to wrk in ground handling .. Plz kindly allow myself to be apart of ur organization. Plz inform me for recruitment.. My contact details 8486850500

4. manjila basumatary on March 16, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Sir, I am two years experience in kingfisher airlines, I am looking forward to wrk wt ur organization as a ground handling. Plz kindly inform for interview. My contact no.8011100671

5. Sherly M A on March 22, 2014 at 7:06 pm

I am sherly from Chennai.., working fr Jet Airways past two years… Looking for a job as customer service.. If thr is any interview kindly reply me..
    Thanks.,
    Sherly M A
    Ph no. 09952948032

6. R.Shiva kumar on March 24, 2014 at 8:16 am

HI
    Im shiva Kumar from Delhi nd
    I’m working as a csa in AIRINDIA sats
    Im persuing my graduation in BA 3rd year
    from allagappa university.
    nd I’m looking for a job change nd intrested to work with airasia …
    mb no 9650166450

7. cynthiya on March 29, 2014 at 8:14 am

hi I’m cynthiya from tamilnadu . right now I completed advanced diploma in airport & airlines management . I’m seeking groundstaff jobs in airline industry . If there is any vacancy pls contact me
    R.Cynthiya
    9597503389

8. Ramnath Prasanth Menon on March 30, 2014 at 6:15 am

I was working with IndiGo Pune Airport for 3 and a half years as Ramp staff and also was Load And Trim officer. I was training new candidate for Ramp Safety. I stay in Pune since 9 years looking for a job as a Ground staff with senior position and will give me 100% to the organisation. Please let me know if any interviews for Air Asia ready to relocate.

Achivements:
    1) Ramp SME (Subject Matter Expert).
    2) Marshller
    3) Load & Trim.
    4) Employee of the Year.

Thanks,
    Regards,

Ramnath.
    +91 9604776432.

9. jinu pm on April 1, 2014 at 9:22 am

dear sir
    i am jinu pm from kerala,i am working in Austrian airline under celebi ground handling agency in IGI AIRPORT NEW DELHI ….
    I like to join in airasia india .

thanks and regards
    jinu pm

10. Jagdish on April 4, 2014 at 6:46 am

139/4704, B-wing, Nehru nagar, Kurla (e).
    Hello,
    I am 33 years old with HSC and i want to apply for Cabin crew position in ur company. My height is 5.8 ft i.e 176.78 cm with wheatish complexion. Pleasing personality with good eyesight. Is it possible for me to apply for this job, now. If yes please let me know the procedures to apply for this post.

11. jyoti on April 12, 2014 at 6:39 am

Hi I m jyoti I hve experience of almost three n half year with different airlines. I wanted to work with airasia in delhi but unfortunately services of airasia was stopped at t-3airport in india
    And airasia is comming back in india so m really xcited to join with such a great airline.
    9999899581 is my contact details

12. TAMEEM N M on April 20, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Myself Tameem from Bangalore, Certified Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management professional with a very good skills for the position of Cabin crew, Ground staff, Cargo, Logistics, Reservation and Ticketing. Currently I am looking for a career in the large organisation to utilize my skills for the growth along with company.
    Please let me know if any interviews for Air Asia ready to relocate. Thanks and Regards,
    ——————————-

Tameem
    Email :althameem16@yahoo.co.uk
    Mobiile:9036635476

13. Ekram Ansari on May 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm

hello mama’s/sir
    i would like to say that i am ekeam ansari and i have done aviation course and also i worked at delhi international airport as a customer handling i am to much interest to work with your organization pkease give me one change to prove my self
    worm regards
    ekram ansari
    +917631095560

14. Sushant Singh Rathore on May 8, 2014 at 6:15 am

Greetings, my name is Sushant Singh Rathore and Recently i have finished my higher studies from South Wales,UK. I am looking for a job in HR and Admin domain. I am completely fresher but very dynamic and consistent towards the goal and career. This is my humble request to give one opportunity to work with your industry. Regards

15. Malcolm D'Cruz on May 8, 2014 at 12:12 pm

I, am an B.A.History (Hons)from Chennai University. I, have worked as a service associate in M/s.Shriram Usha International Ltd., for one year from 2012-13.

I am very much interested to work as a ground staff in any airlines.

16. Maneesh kumar upadhyay on May 9, 2014 at 7:00 am

Hello I am Maneesh kumar upadhyay, I have almost ten years experience of security department with different airlines at Delhi airport ,now I am looking for a better opportunity for my carrier growth along with the company please let me know if there is any interview for air Asia at Delhi

Thnx n regards
    Maneesh kumar upadhyay
    9971594044,9810550298

17. soyel shaikh on May 10, 2014 at 5:06 am

i have complete my iata

18. Manish Shekhar Chandele on May 11, 2014 at 11:48 am

Dear Sir,

My self Manish Chandele , Working in cambata aviation since 7years.
    I holding a certificate from terwin institute for dangerous goods acceptance, I also have a load control license for Cathay pacific air ways cargo flight, knowledge of Airbus 320 fight position and loading.
    I like to work with Air Asia in Mumbai, So kindly inform me if any interviews s held in Mumbai.
    Thank’s Manish

19. mustakim mirza on May 12, 2014 at 7:39 am

My name is MUSTAKIM and i am from nagpur..
    I have done my diploma in Hospatility Travel and Customer service management…and i have done my certificate in GELELIO … i am working with 3star hotel in nagpur now i am looking for a job as a ground staff…i am really excited to work with you …..please let me know if any interviews are conducted…thank you…
    mobile no:-09730028415.

20. Mohammed Hameed on May 12, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Good Evening, Sir/Madam,
    Iam Mohammed Abdul Hameed Commerce Graduate and Diploma in Airport Management and Customer care . I had done 3 months Intership with Rajhiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad as Terminal operations and 15 Months with spicejet Airlines as customer security executive at Rajhiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad. Iam looking forward for Customer service executive .Please let me know any interviews for AirAsia ready to join

Thanking you,
    Regards
    M.A.Hameed
    Email:mohammedhameed50@yahoo.com
    Mobile:-9885104877

21. Noufal on May 14, 2014 at 5:26 am

Hi I am Noufal I have got an experience in aviation working with Indigo For last 2 years. Currently working as a trainer for IATA-UFTAA classes. Would like to a part of Air Asia. Kindly inform regarding the interviews

22. Santanu Sarkar on May 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Hi! I am looking for a ground staff job in airlines. Is there any opening in air asia or any other airlines???
    Please reply me on 9830661954.

23. Danish on May 16, 2014 at 3:55 am

Hi gud morning all of you I am danish khan, now i am working with indigo airlines in new delhi airport as a maintentance eexecutive. If you have any requirment kindly send me details

Reagrds
    Danish khan

24. ajay gollavilli on May 19, 2014 at 5:52 am

sir, i heard soon AIrAsia was launching in VTZ station . i have completed my B.sc.Computers n pursuing my BBA in Aviations final year.i have 1year 8months experience in SilkAir Airlines. i achieved best ground staff award of the year 2013 in SilkAir. i need an opportunity in AirAsia as a Ground Staff

25. vikrant on May 21, 2014 at 10:26 am

Hi sir
    I am having 9 years experience in Cargo in airline ind.
    Cell no 9167015878

26. MISS Shrasti Gupta(riya) on May 30, 2014 at 11:20 am

Hello sir!
    I’m Riya Gupta i’m 19 yr old i’m frm agra nd i’m looking for job in airlines nd I really love to do start my career witir air asia I want to do work on ground staff so kindly contact me .
    this is my c.no-7533849308