AirAsia Starts Hiring for India Venture

March 7, 2013

AirAsia Bhd. is moving ahead with plans to set up an Indian budget airline, with interviews planned this week to recruit senior employees and pilots. The company, which last month announced the joint venture with Tata Group, aims to name its chief executive for the new company soon and will conduct interviews for senior pilots in Mumbai later in the week, according to people familiar with the situation.
AirAsia will need senior pilots on the carrier’s staff early on to help with the airline’s certification and approval process with India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation. But before that, AirAsia first needs to receive approval from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board for the proposed tie-up.
The airline, based in Sepang, Malaysia, said Monday it hasn’t started hiring for the proposed India venture. It didn’t elaborate.
04/03/13 Gaurav Rahuvanshi/Wall Street Journal

268 Responses to AirAsia Starts Hiring for India Venture

1. rakesh kumar thakur on March 2, 2014 at 11:07 am

hi sir,

my name is rakesh kumar thakur, i am 23 years,now live in rangpuri mahipalpur new delhi 110037;my work exa-i worked with kingfisher airlines as a sheet pocket c/o aroon avition for one years and worked with jet lite purchase and store dep as store assistant c/o aroon avition for two years and now working in air AIR INDIA SATS

THANK YOU SIR . MOBILE NO-+91 9717580515.

2. naresh katiya on March 3, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Dear sir/madam.

I am intrested in joining air asia (india veture).
    I have been working with airlines since OCT’2002.
    I started with jetairways as CSE
    kingfisher airlines as supervisor
    currently working with Goair as Duty officer.
    I hold loadsheet license for all narrow body aircraft. ATRs as well
    kindly contact me as u declare vacancies.
    9987478493
    nareshkatiya72@gmail.com

Thanks and regards
    naresh katiya
    duty officer
    Goair
    BOM, Apt

3. deepti on March 5, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Sir i m under graduate student.i did dilpoma in aviation also but didn got certificate still now.and i want to make a career in aviation industry.giv me a chance to prove it.pls suggest me for position of cabin crew.height 5.1 and weight 52

4. swapnali on March 8, 2014 at 3:30 pm

searching job for the post of technician

5. AMARANATH MANNIKERI on March 19, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I am intrested in joining air asia india venture. i am graduate and I have been working with airlines since nov’2008. I started with jet airport service as JUNIOR ASSISTANT TRAFFIC CONTROLLER,And currently working with AIRINDIA SATS BLR as SUPERVISOR in passenger handling.kindly contact me as u declare vacancies.ctc no-9945970248/9739591359/08362430022

6. DOLLY CHADDA on March 20, 2014 at 4:35 am

Having 11 years of experience in airline industry. Please revert for any suitable position(Admin/Reservation department). 9971999091

7. NAGESH K on March 20, 2014 at 9:25 am

I worked one year in jetlite as security assistant, in 2008 I joined with indigo as a executive, I have both screener & load &trim licenses.now I want to join in air asia if any vaccancies contact 9739711319

8. raj pawar on March 20, 2014 at 2:33 pm

+919177628769 my self rajpawar fresher

9. Gyanpratap kunwar on March 20, 2014 at 2:43 pm

hi.. Sir
    I am Gyanpratap kunwar 25 year old
    I have 5year experiens in aviation sector.now im working airidia sats.
    My mob. No. +09560292454

thanx

10. Gyanpratap kunwar on March 20, 2014 at 2:43 pm

hi.. Sir
    I am Gyanpratap kunwar 25 year old
    I have 5year experiens in aviation sector.now im working airindia sats.
    My mob. No. +09560292454

thanx

11. shabnam on March 20, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Dear sir/mam
    I m shabnam shikalgar want to aply for cabin crew . i m Graduate & done aviation diploma my age 28 ,hight 5:2
    plz let me know when u have vacancies
    Contact. +919096153597 or
    mail me : shabnam.shikalgar@yahoo.com

12. Abhishek Mongia on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 am

Dear sir
    My name is Abhishek Mongia. I have an experience of 3 years in the aviation industry and 2years in customer service industry. Have worked wid Emirates and Qatar airways as a crew. I would like to settle now in India. I am looking for some position on ground may it be in management as a trainer or in recruitment. I am a graduate and have an exposure of dealing with different clients of various natonality. If given a chance, will be giving my best. My number is 919867321238

Regards
    Abhishek Mongia

13. Kevin on March 22, 2014 at 8:24 am

hello sir, i am Kevin Patel.
    i am an aeronautical engineer. i am doing job in maintanance engineer as a mechanical engineer, and also doing a job in aircraft lease return company.
    i know the procedure of leased aircraft.

14. janardan nayak on March 22, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Dear sir/madam.

I am intrested in joining air asia (india veture).
    I have been working with airlines since MAR’2008.
    Currently working with jetairways as Sr. CSA
    kindly contact me as u declare vacancies.
    9742978700
    Janardan.nayak@yahoo.com

15. Kalam A. Kareem on March 23, 2014 at 11:03 am

Dear Sir,

I have completed degree in Aeronautical Engineering ( B Tech )and waiting for pass out certificate from the University, meanwhile I am looking for a suitable Job in your organization to start my career.
    Hope I will get positive answer from your end.

Sincerely yours,
    Kalam A. Kareem

16. Pasumarthy venkat anjaneya sharma on March 28, 2014 at 11:45 am

I am retired, and a license holder of aircraft maintainance engineer.I am 63 yrs old fit and healthy.kindly let me know about any vacancies in private airways in India preferably in Hyderabad. kindly do the needful and oblige.

17. krishanu talukder on March 29, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Dear sir/madam.
    I am intrested in joining air asia (india veture).
    I have been working with airlines since June 2013
    I started with Air India ( NEHA AVIATION) as CSA( admin executive)
    currently working with. Air India Sats as CSA.
    I hold a Graduate. degree in commerce.. alongwith diploma in IT, & AVIATION.
    kindly contact me as u declare vacancies.
    9716636070
    krishanutalukder@yahoo.in
    Thanks and regards
    krishanu talukder
    Csa
    Air India Sats
    new delhi, IGIA

18. sushanta kumar rana on March 30, 2014 at 11:03 am

Hello sir/mam
    Good after noon…my name is sushanta kumar rana.i am a very passnative to do work in aviation line speciley…in airasia.i know airasia will give a chance to be a part of thish companey.and i have also experiance in aviation industies as aground staff…and i have holding DG certificate.Ramp safety Certificate.and i have also DCS.ASE.sertificate..i am eagerly waiting for your replly.i have no issue where ever i will be posted..and with any shift i am ok with that.

THANX&REGARD