AirAsia Starts Hiring for India Venture

March 7, 2013

AirAsia Bhd. is moving ahead with plans to set up an Indian budget airline, with interviews planned this week to recruit senior employees and pilots. The company, which last month announced the joint venture with Tata Group, aims to name its chief executive for the new company soon and will conduct interviews for senior pilots in Mumbai later in the week, according to people familiar with the situation.
AirAsia will need senior pilots on the carrier’s staff early on to help with the airline’s certification and approval process with India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation. But before that, AirAsia first needs to receive approval from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board for the proposed tie-up.
The airline, based in Sepang, Malaysia, said Monday it hasn’t started hiring for the proposed India venture. It didn’t elaborate.
04/03/13 Gaurav Rahuvanshi/Wall Street Journal

358 Responses to AirAsia Starts Hiring for India Venture

1. Dolly Gaikwad on July 22, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Dear sir/Madam,
    I am intrested in joining AIRASIA.I have worked with Kingfisher Airlines for three years as Security Agent and also as Guest Service Agent.I have also worked with Air India Express for three months as CSE.
    Please notify meif i can join AIR ASIA.

Thanks & Regards

2. Anjali on July 24, 2014 at 9:12 am

Respected Human Resource Team,

I am keen on applying for a suitable job vacancy in relevance to my Experience and Qualifications. With 14 years of enriching experience in total – Administration, Human Resources and Customer Services are few I am inclined and expertise in.

Currently I am working with a globally acclaimed Interior Design firm in capacity of Practice Manager (Heading -Administration and Human Resources) for their New Delhi design office. Studio HBA is a division of HBA International, the world’s leading hospitality design firm where we only service a large client base of local hoteliers and developers looking for cutting-edge design and quality service. Our project resume includes hotels, resorts, private residences, show flats, independent restaurants, clubs and corporate offices.

Prior to this, I have been fortunate to work with numerous reputed names in aviation and education sectors which have helped me gain remarkable exposure. The last decade has been particularly formative where I have held key leadership positions in globally acclaimed workplace and firms. My collaborative approach has resulted in developing as well as building successful business resulting in robust fiscal health of organization and ventures previously led.

I have completed my education with Master’s in English Literature and MBA in Human Resources. Have various certifications in computers and Business Administration as well.

Keenly looking forwards to hear from you to discuss my detailed information

Best Regards
    Anjali Berry
    + 91 9910355533
    anjali.berry@ymail.com

3. Akshay on July 28, 2014 at 4:13 am

Dear HR team,
    I am really excited to see Air Asia starting business in India.
    I want to be part of Air Asia and India’s growth story.
    I am a MBA student from number 1 university in Asia, and have 4 years of consulting experience.
    If you find my profile interesting, I would be glad to move back to India.

4. Rahul Jaysing Kamble on July 28, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is rahul kamble i am interested in joining AIRASIA.Bcz Tata is one opf the most growing company.And it is my pleasure to work with Tata.I completed my graduation and i would like to work at Security and other like superviser.
    I appreciated your reply.

Thanks And Regards

Rahul Kamble
    (08446767875)

5. PRALAYPAL on July 30, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I am intrested in joining AIRASIA.I have worked with COX AND KINGS Airlines for 6 MONTHS as a reservation executive and also as Guest Service Agent.Iam working in ott tours and travel as a reservation cum sales till date
    Please notify meif i can join AIR ASIA.

Thanks & Regards
    pralay pal
    9038116289

6. Ramnath Prasanth Menon on August 2, 2014 at 9:48 am

Respected Recruitment Team,

I am keen to apply for suitable vacancy for Airport Operation as a Ramp staff or Customer Service I have total Experience of 05 yrs
    03 and Half year with IndiGo has Ramp SME (Subject Matter Expert) & Load & Trim Officer. Currently I am not working. I was working with RMV c/o Hotel Double Tree By Hilton for the membership department as a Program Manager. My last day of work was 31st July, 2014.

I have finished my Travel & Tourism course from Mumbai University, I have also completed my IATA, and as well as done Aviation and Hospitality course from Kingfisher Training Academy.

Looking forward to hear from you for the relevant post and to discuss about more information about me.

Regards,
    Ramnath Prasnath Menon.
    +91- 9049665954
    +91- 9604776432
    Email – prashant.menon3@gmail.com

7. Gitanjali Bhardwaj on August 5, 2014 at 9:39 am

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to state that i have completed AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) with aggregate 81% from SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS, DWARKA in AVIONICS STREAM…
    i have DGCA paper 1,2 and 6 months on job training experience.
    i would like to work in your organisation in any suitable post in engineering department as per my qualification….
    kindly reply to my mail
    Thanks with Regards
    mob.- 8447255529

8. Gitanjali Bhardwaj on August 5, 2014 at 9:50 am

Respected Sir/madam
    I would like to state that i have completed my AME ( Aircraft maintenance Engineering ) course in avionics stream with 81% marks from SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS, DWARKA.
    I have DGCA paper 1,2 and 6 months On Job Training experience.
    I would like to work in your organisation at any suitable post in engineering department as per my qualification.
    kindly reply to my mail