Air Asia to conduct flight attendant interview in India

March 25, 2013

Air Asia is to conduct interviews shortly in India to select Flight Attendants.
According the Airlines’ website, the requirements are:

• Male and female age between 20 and 35 years
  • Secondary School Certificate (SSC) ( first 10 years of Education ) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) ( next 2 years of education ), fluent in English and local language. (Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply).
  • Height: Female- minimum 160cm, maximum 170cm barefoot, male – minimum 170cm, maximum 180cm barefoot

Candidates are required to attend the interview with this form duly filled up.
Recent Resume, Original and copies of ID & Passport, 1 recent coloured photograph (passport size), 1 recent coloured full-length photograph (postcard size) and original and copies of education certificate are also to be brought along. Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
Dress code: business attire (ladies: knee-length skirt ONLY and full make up)
Position is based in LCC Terminal, Sepang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia & India.
Though the airlines’ website says it is a walk-in-interview, it is also written that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. And there is provision also to send online application.
Please visit this page in the website to see the details and to apply online.

65 Responses to Air Asia to conduct flight attendant interview in India

1. prateek singh on April 29, 2014 at 11:01 am

Hye I am still work with indigo, I am groundstaff therand I want to give interview in singaporeairlines so pls if u have any information about interview so pls send me a mail or msg on facebook my email id is /9169142341

2. ashish mishra on May 3, 2014 at 8:36 am

Hello maam/sir
    I want air port can you please tell me which course us better for me my contact number is 0947356198

3. perin irani on May 18, 2014 at 9:57 am

Respected sir/mam
    I am perin irani i would like to work as a cabin crew as i have completed my hsc and diploma in aviation and hospitality management
    Please inform me if there is any vacany for the post of cabin crew
    Thanking you
    Perin irani

4. Jithesh c on May 18, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Sir iam jithesh c.iam complete hotal management course(f&b)iam indrested flight stuward place kerala kannur

5. AMALA P.T on June 17, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Ma self Amala.. i m a bba(aviation) final year m working with Air india sats in delhi IGI airport..i would like to be a crew …if there is any interview going on plz let me know the date and place…Thankyou

6. pawan negi on July 10, 2014 at 1:13 am

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I would like to apply for cabin crew,my email is, mobile no-9873983363,Please keep me updated.
    Thanks and Regards
    Pawan Negi

7. Akash Pandya on July 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Respected Sir/Ma’am
    I have just completed 3rd year of 3 year Degree in BA-International Hospitality Administration Awarded By IGNOU & AH&LEI uni.USA from AIMS Hotel Management College, Anand Gujarat India.
    I would like to work as a Cabin Crew / Flight Steward!
    Please inform me if any vacancies are there in any Air Lines

8. payal ratnapur on July 13, 2014 at 5:52 am

Respected sir madam
    my name is payal n I m looking for a cabin crew pose in air lines so n also m conducting pamcc course frm aptech aviation. N completed my hsc just let me knw whether der r interviews conducting

9. priyanka attri on January 31, 2015 at 6:10 am

Respected sir/mam
    I am fresher to apply for cabin crew crew;my number is8447065009 nd email is please inform me if any are there in air lines.

10. srijana adhikari on April 14, 2015 at 11:20 am

11. Nabeel on July 20, 2015 at 5:48 am

Respected Sir/Ma’am
    My name is muhammed nabeel and i have completed my graduation in bachelor of commerce its my passion to work in airlines i would like to join in your airlines as custamer service agent .If there is any job vacancies to show my talent kindly inform me at and my contact no is +918891999988

12. srakeshrajkp on August 9, 2015 at 5:59 pm

respected sir/ mam…
    I am Srakeshraj from kerala..i just finish Bsc.Tourism and Hospitality management. i would like to work in airport as a ground staff. so what to do next .Expect your replay

13. tre em mi lamare on August 16, 2015 at 4:34 am

Hello air asia..I wish to apply too..please sent me an id

14. lakhsya jyoti deka on September 16, 2015 at 10:15 am

lakhsya jyoti deka on wednesday at 3.42

Dear sir/madam ,

I am 21 years old boy whose passion is to fly work grow with on likes yours please needful my mobile no 9401341611. looking forward to joining. thank you .

15. mayur rajput on September 22, 2015 at 10:23 am

I am mayur rajput i would like to work as a cabin crew as i have completed my hsc and diploma in aviation and hospitality management Please inform me if there is any vacancy for the post of cabin crew Thanking you mayur rajput