Air Asia to conduct flight attendant interview in India

March 25, 2013

Air Asia is to conduct interviews shortly in India to select Flight Attendants.
According the Airlines’ website, the requirements are:

• Male and female age between 20 and 35 years
  • Secondary School Certificate (SSC) ( first 10 years of Education ) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) ( next 2 years of education ), fluent in English and local language. (Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply).
  • Height: Female- minimum 160cm, maximum 170cm barefoot, male – minimum 170cm, maximum 180cm barefoot

Candidates are required to attend the interview with this form duly filled up.
Recent Resume, Original and copies of ID & Passport, 1 recent coloured photograph (passport size), 1 recent coloured full-length photograph (postcard size) and original and copies of education certificate are also to be brought along. Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
Dress code: business attire (ladies: knee-length skirt ONLY and full make up)
Position is based in LCC Terminal, Sepang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia & India.
Though the airlines’ website says it is a walk-in-interview, it is also written that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. And there is provision also to send online application.
Please visit this page in the website to see the details and to apply online.

49 Responses to Air Asia to conduct flight attendant interview in India

1. Pradeep Kumar Yadav on March 26, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I have completed my cabin crew course and airport ground staff handling from Frankfinn Institute. And i want an opportunity to work with Air Asia.

2. Saroja on April 3, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Wuld love to b a part of big airasia family.

3. Manisha Limbu on April 10, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Dear Sir/Mam

Greetings for the day!!!

Kindly let me know the upcoming interview date for mumbai.

Regards
    Manisha Limbu

4. shweta tambe on April 13, 2013 at 11:35 am

plz let mi know intw dates for mumbai and pune…
    i hv flyng experiences of 3 yrs wid spicejet airlines

5. M.SENTHIL on April 14, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Need job in any airlinesin chennai airport,i completed BCA.

6. anita on April 16, 2013 at 2:51 am

Respected sir/madam

my name is anita i m graduate currently work with air india sats last two year as an ground staff
    now i want to join air asia no matter as a ground staff… Flight attendant main thing is want to
    part of it…..
    9560446724

7. prabhat kumar tiwari on April 24, 2013 at 3:45 pm

I completed my AME course in 2010 & having experience of 1 yrs in rotor wing (helicopters) six months on Dauphin AS 365 & SA 365 from pawan Hans helicopters ltd. mumbai, and six months on Bell 412, Agusta AW 139 from global vectra helicorp ltd. mumbai.

8. Jitender Kumar on May 9, 2013 at 6:05 am

Respected Sir/Madam My name Jitender Kumar rite now m working in Eton Smart Transit Hotel terminal 3 as a FRONT OFFICE now i want to join AIR ASIA..as a FLIGHT ATTENDENT can u plz tell me the interview date and time . Regards JITENDER KUMAR

9. mohammed faiz.c on May 10, 2013 at 5:30 am

iam mohammed faiz now i doing myfrankfinn diploma in avaition hospitality travel mangement my ambition to become a cabin crew in air asia
    my adress
    mohammed faiz.c
    chemben house
    karuvambaram(po)
    mangalasseri manjeri
    malappuram(dist)
    kerala(state)
    india
    ph:9605359904

10. Jasmeen Mann on May 10, 2013 at 6:50 am

Dear sir/ma’am
    I m presently working with an airline for last 5 years and would love to be a part of air Asia so PLz let me know when are the interviews in DELHI

11. ANOY BHANDARI on May 10, 2013 at 7:57 am

I WANT TO JOB

12. ejaz sayyed on May 11, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Superb airline very bright future plz start pune sector

13. VIVEK PRADHAN on May 15, 2013 at 4:34 am

Respected incharge.
    In this world of business I Dont think so that bookish knowledge and expressing only what you know is not enough. I believe in sharpining the skills within us. If there is an interview i will look forward towards towards the achievment of the company which is ultimately my goal.
    I would be glad if i am allowed to face an interiew and excel my self.
    THANKING YOU,
    SINCERLY, Vivek pradhan.

14. vivek patel on May 16, 2013 at 6:47 am

Dear sir/madam i m presently in malaysia holdng work permit for one year..i did a diploma in avation from indian and i was intrested to work with air asia. please help me out for the interview in malaysia my contact number is 0104305797…. thks
    i have friends working with air asia gourav, sunny, vishal

15. sumi bhattacharjee on May 16, 2013 at 8:54 am

PLZ LET ME KNOW WHEN ARE THE INTERVIEWS. I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CORPORATE SECTOR..

16. Shobhraj Varma on May 17, 2013 at 6:59 am

If anyone comes to know about any upcoming cabin crew interviews for male, please let me know. My contact number is 7738139648 and my email address is shobhrajvarma@gmail.com.
    Please help me.

17. asif hussain on May 20, 2013 at 6:17 pm

pls inform me the dates for air asia interview cabin crew. in mumbai

18. Shadab on May 23, 2013 at 12:48 am

Pls inform me about air Asia interview in Mumbai for cabin crew

19. Shadab on May 23, 2013 at 12:51 am

Let me know about the cabin crew interview in Mumbai for air Asia

20. Shobhraj Varma on May 24, 2013 at 9:50 am

Pls inform me about air Asia interview in Mumbai for cabin crew

21. Jessica kharmawlong on June 22, 2013 at 7:41 am

My nme is jessica,m frm shillong,n am 20yrs of age ,currently nw m wrking in The Park hotel Kolkata n i had did my diploma of Aviation course frm Jettwings shillong n my aim is to be apart of airline industry.. .. n would lke to tel u dat m vry mch interested to work in ur company(Air Asia). . .as it different from other airline.:-) contact no.8420390413

22. Jyoti on June 27, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Dear Sir/Mam

Greetings for the day!!!

Kindly let me know the upcoming interview date in mumbai for Ground staff and Cabin crew.

23. nikita deshpande on July 4, 2013 at 3:48 am

HELLO SIR/MAM
    I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH INDIGO AIRLINES AS CABIN ATTENDANT AND M KEEP TO JOIN AIRASIA AS CABIN ATTENDANT DO LET ME KNOW IF ANY INTERVIEWS IN MUMBAI OR AHMEDABAD..

24. louise jebisow on July 4, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Dear sir,
    I have completed my course in aviation from jettwings guahati n would like to be a part of your prestigious airline..kindly update me with upcoming interviews of cabin crew in del
    hi.

25. Meena S kamble on July 7, 2013 at 7:22 am

Intrested for position of cabin crew. Persued course of cabin crew…please me let know the date for the interview in mumbai

26. PARTHIBAN on July 9, 2013 at 4:26 am

Dear sir
    I have completed TOURISM & AIRLINES MANAGEMENT courses. I want to airasia with cabin crew. so, kindly update me with upcoming any kind of interviews pleasesent my mail ID

27. saritha napte on July 9, 2013 at 5:13 am

dear sir/madam …i completed my hospitality course in frankfinn institute of air hostess …currently im working in a 3 star category hotel in front office…im interested to become a cabin crew..it would be a great thing if you kindly let me know if there are any further interviews going on …
    plz find my cont no.8341258657

28. vimal saini on July 16, 2013 at 4:32 am

Would love to work with air asia let me know about the interviews in delhi

29. promila on July 31, 2013 at 10:40 am

Dear Sir/Mam

Greetings for the day!!!

Kindly let me know the upcoming interview date for Delhi.

Regards
    Promila nungchim

30. Mahesh Onkare on July 31, 2013 at 4:57 pm

HI
    I am Mahesh young & Arts Graduate I have completed Retail Management. Currently working with PVR Cinemas as a Crew Member.(Team Leader).
    I want to be part of Aviation Industry.
    plz inform me if The interview starts.
    Thanks
    MAHESH ONKARE
    +918600800963

31. shubham raj on August 4, 2013 at 10:08 am

I want job in air asia ..

32. Rajbir kaur on August 22, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Dear sir/mam.
    I want to fly high in the sky. i have pursued my diploma in aviation from frankfinn. please let me know the upcoming interview date for chandigarh and delhi.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajbir kaur.

33. Avijit Bera on August 28, 2013 at 1:54 am

I have completed my avation course airport ground staff handling . And i want an opportunity to work with Air Asia. Please inform me if the interview starts in kolkata airport. Cont-+918981520069.

34. Bhaskar Gururani on August 28, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Respected sir/madam

I have done my course in Aviation and Hospitality in the 2009 and i have worked with Oberoi’s group of hotels . its a well know fiev star property in india.Though I have worked there for a few months could not continue some personal reasons i was very in in offer as i really want part of your elite group.

Please let me know how i get in with someone who details me further about the requirements.

+91 9958162675

Thanking you

Bhaskar Gururani

35. Tanmoy Panja on September 3, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I’ve done aviation management from frankfinn. Also i have 1 year experience of working in spicejet airline as a ground staff. Please let me khow the date of and the venue of the interview of Air Asia in kolkata.

36. Javid on September 15, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Respected SIR,
    My Name is JAVID i was worked as a ass:superwisor in indhiragandhi InterNational Airport New Delhi.Nw i would like To joining in a part of AirAsia Family plz inform me next ur interview 08086000786 Thank u Sir

37. Rajiv Shirish Sawant on September 17, 2013 at 3:04 pm

i ve completed my H.s.c nd my course of Aviation and Hospitality where i was polishing my grooming and comunication skills.after completing my 1 yr.course in kingfisher training academy i got selected in Taj sats as n F&B Associate whereas my main aim is to become a cabin crew i just wanted to gain some experience before i start my career i am still working with the same and now i think i have enough experience in my pocket and will love to start my career of cabin crew with Air Asia.my contact no. 9619155536

38. Tahir Ahmad Naik on September 30, 2013 at 4:07 am

I am Tahir Ahmad Naik.I have completed aviation course I would like to become the member of air asia as cabin crew also I have two years experience in hospitality

39. Shyam Krishnan on October 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Respected Sir/ Madam
    I Shyam Krishnan from Pune (Maharashtra) have completed certified course in Aviation and Hospitality Management from Kingfisher Training Academy.. I want to work and love to work for the post of cabin crew in Air Asia..
    Please let me know the upcoming interview date in pune and Mumbai….

40. Lok Kudmal on October 6, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Respected Sir / Madam
    I am Lok Kudmal from pune hav completed three yrs hotel management courses. I do hav one n half yrs experience working with five star hotel as a steward. As i want to work with this company in catering sector . so pls let me know the upcuming interview schedulein pune n mumbai or elsewer in India…… mine contact no…… 9673618296

41. Zoheb Khan on October 16, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I Khan Zoheb worked for kingfisher airlines and now employed at Spicejet Airlines as a ground staff Pune airport. Please let me know when are the interviews in India for air Asia as cabin crew.

42. ratnesh khurana on October 20, 2013 at 6:18 am

hi sir/madam
    im ratnesh khurana from jammu, I am an It Engg. bt I would like to do job in aviation sector.
    so plz let me know abt up coming dates for walkins for cabin crew as well as ground staff in delhi

43. suresh jangloo on November 29, 2013 at 1:21 pm

plz let me know walkin interview for cabin appearence post as i am presetly holding post of the same.

44. SIbin.k.Nair on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 am

hii sir /medam
    iam sibin from kerala, i completed diploma in airport management & gradulation also and i would lyk to be part of an air asia. plz… can u informe me to the job oppertunitys & interviews of air asia
    Sibin (9809160595)
    ksibin07@gmail.com

45. Kim Chakraborty on January 3, 2014 at 5:08 am

Hello sir/mam,
    I am Kim I would like to be a part of your organisation. I have completed my graduation. My age is 35.I am based at Mumbai. Looking forward to joining please inform me your job interviews.
    thank you………….

46. varun dhall on February 20, 2014 at 6:10 am

varundhall Hello sir/mam,
    I am Varun I would like to know at present I am working with AIR INDIA Chennai base I Want join air asia please confir date of interview in delhi. Looking forward to joining please inform me your job interviews.
    thank you………….

9810144876,9899999364

47. Samue Sunil on February 26, 2014 at 8:50 am

Respected sir/maam
    I missed the interview last week in bangalore. Please help me

48. Samue Sunil on February 26, 2014 at 8:53 am

I am a 22 year old boy whose passion is to fly work and grow with an airline like yours please do the needful. Thank you. Waiting to hear from you.7259514837

49. Arshdeep Singh on February 27, 2014 at 8:12 am

Hi Sir/Mam

I have working experience in both airlines corporate and ground staff experience so I would like to work with growing airlines like Air Asia and to perform on different aspects of aviation.

Thanks and Regards