Chennai Aero Park can create 1-lakh jobs

Chennai: Around 4,000 acres of developed infrastructure (final phase) will be required to develop the Chennai Aero Park, a proposal mooted by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and under consideration of the Tamil Nadu Government. The park in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad will collectively be the largest integrated aerospace facility in the world, according to a concept paper prepared by CII.
The Chennai Aero Park can create direct and indirect employment to the tune of one lakh for highly-skilled resources in the area of aerospace and avionics. An aerospace supply chain with technology development, process development/enhancement, workforce development and infrastructure should be part of an ecosystem, says the proposal presented at Connect2008, the two-day annual ICT (information, communication and technology) event of Tamil Nadu organised by CII in association with the State Government.
The proposed model of the Chennai Aero Park will consist of manufacturing centre, aerospace and avionics service facilities, design studio interiors, university of aerosporatories, aerospace and avionics, research and development and test laboratories, residential and other supporting facilities and an engineering centre.
The park will have a synergy of the best aerospace and avionics technologies and expertise. It will have facilities training/simulator complex, aviation and aerospace management school, aircrew training school, helipad and 3-km landing strip, manufacturing complex, software and IT complex, pilots-aid complex and residential and other supporting facilities, the paper says.
A satellite MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) facility will be on a 250-acre facility near the greenfield airport with runway access, the paper said.
13/09/08 Business Line/Sify

25 comments for “Chennai Aero Park can create 1-lakh jobs

1. G Charles
    January 14, 2012 at 7:56 am

required simulation job. i have experience in flight simulation for five years

2. R Naresh
    July 10, 2012 at 7:52 am

As i completed my B.E(Aeronautical) and i am a fresher.. is their any opportunity for me in aero park…

3. magesh
    September 19, 2012 at 5:48 am

4. Prakash chandrashekar
    September 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I am studying B-tech Aerospace 3rd yearin IIAEIT pune.Will I be placed in a company in Aeropark as soon as I complete my degree next year as I am a fresher.I have undergone Industrial Training in HMT,TASL etc..
    I want a work experience only in my field of engineering .
    Thank you /…..

5. Ferdaus
    October 6, 2012 at 11:15 am

I Have completed B.E Aeronautical.If there any job please contact me

6. Ferdaus
    October 6, 2012 at 11:15 am

I Have completed B.E Aeronautical.If there any job please contact me 9094354102

7. mohamed falulullah
    October 16, 2012 at 3:24 pm

i’m a BE aeronautical fresher.. does have any openings in aero park in chennai

8. venkatesh
    October 30, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I completed B.E(AEROANUTICAL ENGINEERING)2011 i passed out.. Is there any oppournity to work in aero park..

9. Ramesh.j
    November 6, 2012 at 9:41 am

When i will get a job in chennai aero park

10. Noor mohammed
    February 5, 2013 at 6:14 am

11. Peer mohamed
    April 15, 2013 at 8:12 am

I Completed My BE Aeronautical Engineering and also done Catia V5, Ansys Course in Cadd center am a fresher is there any opportunity for me.

12. aravind deepak
    May 28, 2013 at 5:03 am

13. Vijay ganesh
    May 30, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I completed B.E(AEROANUTICAL ENGINEERING) 2010 passed out.. Is there any opportunity to work in aero park..plz contact vi_jay2020@yahoo.com. vijay.R: 9750589391

14. Sanath
    June 8, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I’ve completed B.E Aeronautical engineering with cgpa 8.5. . Plz inbox me if there is any job opportunities. .
    sanatharunkumar@gmail.com
    08056032686

15. July 15, 2013 at 5:14 am

i am a fresher in BE aeronotics plz in box me if there is any job

16. ARUN BHARATHY
    July 23, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I have completed B.E in aeronautical stream. I am a 2012 passed out candidate.i am having good skill in designing..is there are possibilites to get job or attend interview in aero park.

17. lakshmanan
    August 5, 2013 at 7:23 am

AS I COMPLETED MY B.E.AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN 2013 AND I AM HAVING AN ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION OF DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WITH ONE YEAR WORKING EXPERIENCE IF THERE IS ANY JOB VACANCY PLEASE CONTACT ME MY MOBILE NUMBER IS
    lakshmanan-9566582452

18. Aravindh Nanda kumar
    August 20, 2013 at 3:22 pm

I have completed B.E in aeronautical stream. I am a 2012 passed out candidate.i am having good skill in designing..I am having an additional qualification of Diploma in mechanical engineering too.
    Is there any possibility to get job or attend interview in Aero park??
    Please mail me…

19. latha
    September 13, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I have completed BE aeronautical.i am a fresher.any oppourtunity for me.

20. VENKATESH
    September 15, 2013 at 8:38 am

I AM A B.TECH(AERONAUTICAL )GRADUATE …. IS THERE ANY OPPURTUNITY FOR ME…. IF THERE IS POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT 8008405725

21. M.H.MOHAMMED AZHARUDDIN
    January 28, 2014 at 1:56 pm

hello,im BE AERONAUICAL student.doing my 3rd year.Can i get any internship program in your esteemed company..If there is any oppurtunity pls contact me-0091-8190054542

22. R. Kanchana
    April 19, 2014 at 2:35 pm

hello sir,
    i have completed B.E aeronautical degree in April 2014. I m a fresher candidate. i m very intrested to do any kind of jobs related to aero field. Can u give a Opportunity to me…

23. parry
    April 22, 2014 at 3:44 am

hello im completed BE AERONAUTICAL engineering. Is there is any job in aero park

24. K.JEYAPAUL
    July 24, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I am doing final year B.E Aeronautical Engineering I need job in Aero Park

25. Suman
    November 5, 2017 at 9:11 pm

I have 1 year experience as structural engineer please contact me for job in sumanam0205@gmail.com