Singapore Airlines looking for Indian Flight Stewardess

August 4, 2008

Singapore Airlines is to conduct recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardess in India. The interviews will be held at Delhi and Mumbai in October, 2008.
The airlines is also recruiting Indians residing in Singapore for Cabin Crew posts.

Requirements for applicants from India:

• Indian citizen
  • Females who are at least 158cm in height
  • Bachelor Degree or Equivalent (Interested applicants graduating by March 2009 are welcome to apply)
  • Proficiency in English and Hindi. Knowledge of regional languages is desirable.
  • Willing to be based in Singapore

Requirements for Singapore residents:

• Indian Citizenship
  • Females who are at least 1.58m
  • Degree OR Diploma from local polytechnic (Singapore Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic & Nanyang Polytechnic)

To apply online, access the online application form here (Delhi) or here (Mumbai) or here (Singapore Residents).
Singapore residents may also mail the application to cabincrew_India@singaporeair.com.sg

13 Responses to Singapore Airlines looking for Indian Flight Stewardess

1. GARGI DEKA on September 11, 2011 at 11:55 am

I want to fly wiht singapore air line. Please mail me when ever there would be a vaccancy in India. I want to try for it.

2. BUNTY HARYANI on November 22, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I AM INDIAN AND I AM LOOKING FOR THE JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SINGAPORE AIRLINES.KINDLY ASSISST ME FOR THE SAME.
    MY:-CT 00919510270858
    E-MAIL :-buntyharyani8189@yahoo.com.

3. neeta singh on February 16, 2012 at 11:27 am

Good Evening to all
    i wanted to join Singapore airlines as i was impressed by the way Singapore crews look and i am keen to be dress like them and i had also done one year diploma course from frankfinn
    if you will conduct interviews in Delhi please email me

4. Namrata Baraik on February 20, 2012 at 4:16 am

GOOD MORNING TO ALL,
    I m indian graduate girl and i already worked with kingfisher airlines,I m looking for cabin crew job while searching in ur site i come to know that i can send a message to u,I feel proud of myself if i get a opportunity to be a part of singapore airlines.
    KINDLY ASSIST ME FOR THE SAME.
    MY CONTACT NO:- 09905428103
    MY E.MAIL ID:- namrata.baraik@gmail.com

5. Kailash purohit on March 19, 2012 at 11:17 am

I am indian and i am looking for opportunity in singapore airlines kindly assist me for the same
    My ctc no. +919680538994

6. My Homepage on March 27, 2012 at 2:01 am

… [Trackback]…

[...] There you will find 60412 more Infos: indianaviationnews.net/careers/2008/08/singapore-airlines-looking-for-indian-flight-stewardess.html [...]…

7. R.Bharath Kumar on April 9, 2012 at 7:18 am

Dear sir
    I completed B.tech Electronics and communications engineering.I want to join for your organizations(Singapore airlines). and also i have five years experience in automation field.please give a opportunities for me,i am sure prove my ability.

Thanks& regards
    R.Bharath kumar

8. khushboo rai on May 17, 2012 at 10:45 am

Hi Sir,
    I am khushboo rai from new delhi india have got 4 years of flying experience with Jetairways and Indigo airlines I would be very happy if i could get an apportunity to work with Singapore Airlines as a cabin crew.

9. Archana Kumar on May 23, 2012 at 10:34 am

VERY GOODAFTERNOON TO ALL,
    I m indian graduate girl and i already had worked with Singapore airlines as a ground staff in singapore itself,I m looking for cabin crew job while searching in ur site i come to know that i can send a message to u,I feel proud of myself if i get a opportunity to be a part of singapore airlines.
    KINDLY ASSIST ME FOR THE SAME.
    MY CONTACT NO:- 08595429757 & 07428573788
    MY E.MAIL ID:- dubey.aarchana@gmail.com

10. LH.ROLLY ANAL on July 26, 2012 at 9:51 am

GOOD EVENING SINGAPORE AIRLINES

11. Sujit R Shegaonkar on January 9, 2013 at 9:02 am

Dear Sir/Mam
    Greeting for a day…
    I want to make make my carrier from Singapore Airlines,If their is any Suitable Job in Airport Please let me know.
    Qualification MBA in Marketing.
    Thank you.

12. SATHIAMOORTHI on July 10, 2013 at 10:33 pm

DEAR SIR /MAM
    IM INDIAN GUY FROM MLAYSIA .KINDLY IM SEARCHING FOR JOB SINGAPORE
    AIRLINES TO SOMEOTHER COUNTRIES .I HAVE EXPRIENC IN CUSTOMER SERVICES
    SINGTEL PROJEC 4 YEAR . NOW IM TAKE GOOD OPPORTUNITY IN SINGAPORE
    AIRLINES. THIS BEST CHALANGE IN MY LIFE .
    CONTACT: 0166887059/0165400730

13. Shreya S Karmalkar on July 17, 2013 at 9:05 am

Hello…
    I am an Indian girl from Pune but under graduate & currently working with Vodafone Cellular ltd. I would really like to work with Singapore Airlines due having very much interest in passenger service. Kindly mail me if any suitable vacancy is there for me. I will be glad to get this opportunity.
    Thanking you!