New IATA courses in India are launched at the Speedwings Academy for Aviation Services, Cochin, the leading IATA Authorised training centres in South India.
Airline and airport customer service, cargo marketing and perishable cargo handling, airline call center training etc are some of the courses based on airport operation, ICAO, funding, master plan, safety and security systems including navigational systems. Cost reduction and unhealthy competition from LCCs are a threat to the industry. In this context, IATA comes up with the airline call center training to provide professional information and service to the Customers Esseldeurs conferred the authorisation to conduct seven new IATA aviation courses on the Speedwings aviation academy.
Examinations will be held twice in an year – March & September and the international diplomas will be awarded by IATA . The courses are:
>>Airline Customer Service:
• Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and tourist information desks
• Cargo reservations and receiving
• Public relations and sales support personnel
• Flight attendants
• Cargo sales professionals
• Marketing and sales managers
• Regional or district sales managers with cargo responsibilities
• Senior cargo agents and specialists
• Airport managers wanting a cargo perspective for future business development
• Cargo marketing consultants.
>>Shipping Perishable Cargo:
• Airline acceptance staff, shippers and freight forwarders
• Cargo sales representatives
• Special cargo training specialists
• Auditors from Departments of Transportation, Civil Aviation and Health Authorities
• Operations and station managers.
>>Introduction to Air Transportation:
• New or experienced managers coming into aviation from another industry
• Recently promoted employees working within the industry
• Individuals wishing to enhance their understanding of the air transportation environment.
>>Introduction to the Airline Industry
>>Airline Call Centre Training
19/04/07 Express TravelWorld